14 replies to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 December 2006 - 11:13 PM

.....Janet1111. i am sure we all agree that her helpfulness and organization skills are AWESOME!! YAY janet!!

Honorary MotM are Karla and Rebecca for doing such an awesome job and writing their reviews and pics right away.

we love you girls!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 11:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by host
    .....Janet1111. i am sure we all agree that her helpfulness and organization skills are AWESOME!! YAY janet!!

Honorary MotM are Karla and Rebecca for doing such an awesome job and writing their reviews and pics right away.

we love you girls!!

Congratulations Janet!!
    You did such an awesome job with planning your wedding with minimal stress and maximum organization! Thanks for the inspiration

Karla and Rebecca- you girls did awesome too. That's what stinks about the MOtM- there are so many of you who deserve it! Congrats to you two also for doing such an awesome job on your weddings. I hope mine turns out as well as yours!

#3 Janet

Janet
    • VIP Member
    • 7,459 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:51 AM

Awwww, I'm blushing! Thanks, ladies!

If only I could put this on my resume....lol

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:50 AM

I think that should qualify! Congrats - you all really deserve it ... your feedback and reviews help all of us still in the planning stages.

#5 -Kate-

-Kate-
        • VIP Member
        • 7,676 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:15 AM

Congrats to all!! You really give such helpful advice. You are the only reason I can plan and not feel completely overwhelmed!

#6 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 12:43 PM

Congrats Janet you totally deserve it you helped everyone out so much with your review and posted amazing pics

#7 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:11 PM

Congrats Janet on "MOM".. I totally think you should put it on your resume it will show them how decided you are by writing a review on your honeymoon.. :-)

#8 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 03:33 PM

Yay Janet! You should totally be able to put this on your resume, I support it! I especially want to thank you for helping put my mind at ease about the Cabo Surf Hotel experience. Very helpful.

#9 gkashmira

gkashmira
                • 1,962 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 04:56 PM

YAY! You are all fantastic!
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#10 destinationbride07

destinationbride07