Photo

What should we give my parents for a gift??

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,680 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
  • LocationUtah

Posted 03 January 2008 - 06:10 PM

No problem! It’s crazy but ever since photography went digital I hardly print out my pictures any more… nor do my parents. I don’t know if it’s laziness or what but we just don’t print out photos any more

#12 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:13 PM

I upgraded my parent's room. If this is possible and not too expensive for you, perhaps you could do the same.

#13 TammyDez

TammyDez
    • 146 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:16 PM

I hope to give my parents a painted portrait at the at home reception so that I can have them paint in a family member that passed away also I am buying the family package from my photographer that has magazine booklets that are replicas of my album. I will get 2 8by10 to give both our parents. I love giving sentimental but I love receiving fun and I love massages. I think that both would be nice and appreciated.

#14 kiki

kiki
      • Banned
      • 170 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:31 PM

You could make a picture book with some of your wedding pictures... I love those!

#15 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:42 PM

we're making actual wedding albums for our parents...thought nice books would be a good gift, but can't give it to them until after we're home...i like the upgrading room idea.....

#16 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:04 PM

We got my parents a beautiful picture frame made out of crystal so they can put their fav wedding pic of us in it...they absolutely loved it and it was a gorgeous frame

#17 Jenn

Jenn
            • 1,557 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:08 PM

We'll get my mom an album, but for the wedding FI got her a really nice pashmina and a starfish broach. I got her a really nice hankerchief with one of those mom poems.

#18 bre

bre
              • 205 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:01 AM

great ideas. thank you so much!

Bre & Pete
                January 19, 2008
                El Dorado Royale

#19 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                • 1,798 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 08:08 AM

We are going to take our parents out to brunch a few days before and we are each going to write a letter to our future in-laws. I thought it would be nice if I wrote the letter to his folks and he wrote the one to my mom. It will just mean more.

#20 DreaW

DreaW
                  • Banned
                  • 2,462 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:10 PM

We gave both sets of parents a photo album of our wedding....with mostly pics of them in it :). We gave it to them as a xmas gift. I made the photo album from mypublisher.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users