Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

help finding wedding shirt for FI

So I originally thought I wanted Matt and his GM's to wear a white shirt and tan pants. Then, I think it was AnnR, said how most all of the men guests wore that to the wedding, so almost all the men were wearing the same thing. I gathered a bunch of pics to see what Matt liked and he picked out this one:

http://www.cubanboutique.com/shop/details.cfm?product=132&group=133

Click the image to open in full size.

I like it, but I was hoping for something a little brighter/deeper blue to match with our colors - blue, orange and fuschia. The girls are wearing the dress below and I thought having the blue with it would look complimentary without being matchy-matchy.

Anyone see any nice blue shirts? I am having a hard time finding any that I like enough to be THE wedding shirt!

Ohhh, Tami, I like that one! This site hadn't come up in my searches! I will send this to Matt and see what he thinks...

It's closer to the color then the baby blue one he liked.

Here is a color closer to what I thought, but Matt didn't like it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Here is a color closer to what I thought, but Matt didn't like it...
Carly, I love the color you like. but the other one that was a french blue is nice too. I love love your dresses. Where did you get them?

Carly I love the one you originally chose - shame Matt doesn't like it sad.gif The french blue is really nice too! I'll look for you later - at work right now.

Yeah, Matt's pretty small and we want all the guys to wear the same shirt. Going vintage would've been cool though!

But I like the deeper blue that you posted, Tami. Click the image to open in full size.

I do think I want something more on the bright side, cuz it needs to look good with the girls dresses. Aqua or turquoise. I like the one that Matt liked, but it's so pale....