Los Cabos DW

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

• 11 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 11:47 AM

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum. I am planning a DW and thinking of getting married at the Dreams resort at Loa Cabos. Has anyone been married there and if so, any recommendations ? Any wedding pics would be helpfull also.

Thanks everyone,

#2 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 01:12 PM

Hi Rosa, if you do a search for Dreams you will find that we have a ton of brides getting married or have been married there. Tammy(host) even has a slideshow of her wedding on Juan C. website.

When are you planning on getting married?

#3 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 December 2006 - 01:51 PM

hi there, i got married at dreams about 6 months ago...rebecca got married at dreams about 2 weeks ago...

we have quite a few past and present dreams brides on the forum that are super helpful...

here are a few of them:

tammy (host-i have posted a bunch of pics)
      rebecca (just posted some pics)
      Nicole (NHPT)
      jennetta (JPMO)
      sarah (aqharider)
      kate (lala)
      jennifer (jpkw)
      meahgen(she just posted her beautiful pics)
      carrie (posted some pics)

here's a link to the Wedding & Engagement Pics Forum

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 BVP

• 108 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 02:00 PM

Welcome Rosa.. :)

#5 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:09 PM

Let us know how we can help.
          How many guests are you having and when are you planning to get married?
          There's pics all over this forum of Dreams since alot of us are getting married there. Is there anything specific you wanted to know?

#6 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:23 PM

Congrats Rosa! I'm sure you can find all the info you need for you wedding on this site! There are a ton of Dreams-Cabo brides here. (It kind of makes us non-Cabo brides start reconsidering our location... j/k)

#7 EDYTA

• 1,277 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 09:09 PM

Hi Rosa, welcome to the forum hope u find it as useful as I have

#8 -Kate-

• VIP Member
              • 7,676 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 09:20 PM

Welcome! Feel free to ask about anything. When are you planning on getting married?

#9 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 02:01 AM

Welcome! You've come to the right place for help. Have you picked a date yet?

#10 POMFRITA

• 11 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 01:24 PM

There will be approximately 20-25 people coming. I have not booked anything yet but I am definitely steering towards Dreams. My concern is the food, if I should use an outside caterer or have the resort do it. As for as a budget, the most we want to spend is about $10,000. I don't know how much anything costs but I hope this amount would cover all expenses as far as the food, flowers, photographer, etc... If anyone can give me a ballpark figure as to what they are spending (including # of guests) it would be greatly appreciated. I am so new to this forum and the whole DW thing that It feels really overwhelming!
                    Thanks for all the help and quick responses I've been receiving since signing up just one day ago.
                    Lots of Cabo Love,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users