I finally did it! I Bought My DRESS!!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:50 AM

Congrats, Michelle! I think picking a dress is one of the hardest decisions to make. Love the material, and glad you are happy with it, cuz all that matters is YOU FEEL BEAUTIFUL!

#22 NYJen

NYJen
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:02 AM

Oh Michelle, I'm soooo happy you got your dress. I know this was really weighing on you. It's GORGEOUS on you too!!!! Just perfect!!! Great job.

#23 michelle08

michelle08
      • VIP Member
      • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:18 AM

It looked a little better last night then in this pic (this is the one from the first time) but still.

It's funny because my crazy personality is already sitting her thinking bad thought. Not that I made the wrong decision...because I am happy with the dress for sure..

But part of me is saying yeah, so why was this one so much cheaper? Why couldn't they find it last time? The lady was so pushy...did I rush into to paying them and forget to ask all the right questions? What are the questions I should have asked? Those type of things because my biggest fear (especially because I'm cutting it close) is that the wrong dress will come in or it won't come in time, etc...

I need to get over it! The one thing I might do though to put me more at ease is since I got a good price on it...I may just call them and ask them to rush order it even if it's not necessary...I just am freaking out thinking that w/out rush it will be here late april maybe early may!!! I will need some alterations and that is just so close!

Sorry so long! :)

#24 NYJen

NYJen
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by michelle08
          It looked a little better last night then in this pic (this is the one from the first time) but still.

It's funny because my crazy personality is already sitting her thinking bad thought. Not that I made the wrong decision...because I am happy with the dress for sure..

But part of me is saying yeah, so why was this one so much cheaper? Why couldn't they find it last time? The lady was so pushy...did I rush into to paying them and forget to ask all the right questions? What are the questions I should have asked? Those type of things because my biggest fear (especially because I'm cutting it close) is that the wrong dress will come in or it won't come in time, etc...

I need to get over it! The one thing I might do though to put me more at ease is since I got a good price on it...I may just call them and ask them to rush order it even if it's not necessary...I just am freaking out thinking that w/out rush it will be here late april maybe early may!!! I will need some alterations and that is just so close!

Sorry so long! :)

Ok, stop worrying!!! It's definitely natural to be concerned and worried after making a large purchase but just remember, the dress shop does this for a living. They know what they're doing. I wouldn't worry about the timing on when the dress is to come in. I'm sure they would have told you if you needed to put a rush order on it. I also wouldn't worry about if you asked the right questions, etc. Not all dresses are expensive, so don't worry. You got a great deal, you're going to be fine and your dress is going to look SMASHING on you. Relax now and move on to something else on your To-Do list.

#25 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:29 AM

It's so beautiful! Congrats!

#26 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:30 AM

Thanks Jen!!

The things in life I should worry about I don't and then I pick the random little things!

I don't know how I would function in life w/out others opinions and I definately wouldn't be able to plan this wedding w/out your gals! :)

#27 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:08 PM

I love it! It's beautiful! I'm so glad it's lghtweight. It doesn't really look like it is but that is such a plus! I wish mine was lightweight. It's not -- and my TTD dress is even heavier. uh-oh!

#28 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                • VIP Member
                • 2,861 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:19 PM

I LOVE IT!!! Great choice Michelle!

#29 ticia277

ticia277
                  • 212 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:10 PM

Your dress is VERY nice! I love the bodice and the color.
                    Loving Married Life!

#30 jnowlan

jnowlan
                    • 121 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:24 PM

Your dress is great! It's such fun finding that dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users