I finally did it! I Bought My DRESS!!!!

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 michelle08

michelle08
  • VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:24 AM

Okay ladies...you have been great and extremely helpful with all my dress shopping indecisiveness and I appreciate it!!!

I didn't go with the number one choice on BDW, I just had some personal hookups with it and I knew it would make me feel self conscious.

So the one bridal store is open late on Wednesdays and my first new years resolution was to find a dress! So I decided to go tonight. The first time I went to this store I tried on this dress that I really liked and it was cheaper than the rest by alot (it's in my first batch of pics). But then the 2nd time I went to the store they just couldn't find this one...of course I didn't have a picture of it with me that day to show them. So today before I left work I printed a picture of me in it from the first time because I was determined to find that dress to try it on again and make sure that I did really like it.

Well, they were able to find it with the picture, I tried it on (still too small) but it fit enough to get an idea and it I loved it. It is simple like I wanted, simple in the back, has the very lightweight material that I wanted (easy to haul on the plane and won't be too hot in the Mexican sun) and best of all it was only $570!!!!!! OMG it was perfect! I knew I wanted that dress...

So hopefully I made the right choice...

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:26 AM

Oh Michelle, I love it! It's beautiful, very flattering, and most of all, you love it! Congratulations on finding your dress...see, your patience really paid off!

HOORAY!

What a great way to start the new year!

#3 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:50 AM

YAY, way to start the new years off on a good note! It beautiful and you look amazing in it!

#4 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:50 AM

Thanks Jill! I don't know if patience is the word...more like indecisive and procrastination..but I feel that a huge weight has been lifted... :)

#5 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:51 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Saraha
            YAY, way to start the new years off on a good note! It beautiful and you look amazing in it!
            Thank you!!!

#6 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 01:57 AM

I love it!!! It is beautiful and flattering!

I love the color! What color is it?

#7 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:03 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Just Martha
                I love it!!! It is beautiful and flattering!

I love the color! What color is it?
                Thank you!! It is Ivory. I knew I didn't want white and there are some ivory that are kinda light...but others more like this that are darker...

I know the designer is San Patrick which is also pronovia but I don't know the model or style name??

#8 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:18 AM

That is the color I want! Thanks for the info!

#9 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 8,680 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                  • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                  • LocationUtah

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:20 AM

Looks good girl. I like the lil bit of crystals on it too. Very niiice

#10 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:25 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by michelle08
                    Thank you!! It is Ivory. I knew I didn't want white and there are some ivory that are kinda light...but others more like this that are darker...

I know the designer is San Patrick which is also pronovia but I don't know the model or style name??
                    love love that one you so beautiful i tried on his dresses as well they are beautiful congrats i you look beautiful
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users