Sign in to follow this  
michelle08

I finally did it! I Bought My DRESS!!!!

Okay ladies...you have been great and extremely helpful with all my dress shopping indecisiveness and I appreciate it!!!

I didn't go with the number one choice on BDW, I just had some personal hookups with it and I knew it would make me feel self conscious.

So the one bridal store is open late on Wednesdays and my first new years resolution was to find a dress! So I decided to go tonight. The first time I went to this store I tried on this dress that I really liked and it was cheaper than the rest by alot (it's in my first batch of pics). But then the 2nd time I went to the store they just couldn't find this one...of course I didn't have a picture of it with me that day to show them. So today before I left work I printed a picture of me in it from the first time because I was determined to find that dress to try it on again and make sure that I did really like it.

Well, they were able to find it with the picture, I tried it on (still too small) but it fit enough to get an idea and it I loved it. It is simple like I wanted, simple in the back, has the very lightweight material that I wanted (easy to haul on the plane and won't be too hot in the Mexican sun) and best of all it was only $570!!!!!! OMG it was perfect! I knew I wanted that dress...

So hopefully I made the right choice...

Click the image to open in full size.

Oh Michelle, I love it! It's beautiful, very flattering, and most of all, you love it! Congratulations on finding your dress...see, your patience really paid off!

HOORAY!

What a great way to start the new year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
I love it!!!cheer2.gif It is beautiful and flattering!

I love the color! What color is it?
Thank you!! It is Ivory. I knew I didn't want white and there are some ivory that are kinda light...but others more like this that are darker...

I know the designer is San Patrick which is also pronovia but I don't know the model or style name??

Looks good girl. I like the lil bit of crystals on it too. Very niiice

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle08 View Post
Thank you!! It is Ivory. I knew I didn't want white and there are some ivory that are kinda light...but others more like this that are darker...

I know the designer is San Patrick which is also pronovia but I don't know the model or style name??
love love that one you so beautiful i tried on his dresses as well they are beautiful congrats i you look beautiful