Photo

Beach Pail for Flower Girl?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ncainey

ncainey
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:56 AM

I cannot seem to find a nice beach pail for my niece to carry down the aisle. I am looking for a nice white or aluminum one so I can decorate it with ribbon. Does anyone know where to find these?

#2 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:32 AM

I don't know for sure but I would think michaels or joann's??

If you are going with the starfish theme at all, I think shelly posted this awhile back...

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
      • 933 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:44 AM

what an awesome idea!!
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:08 AM

I bought 2 white ones in AC Moore (I think that store anyway). But I would say that AC Moore, Micheal's, Joann's. Perhaps they will come out soon, when they begin bringing out spring items. At the bottom of this site, there area bunch of links - Ring Bearer Pail for Beach Wedding - LoveToKnow Weddings. However, I bought mine in AC Moore and it was super cheap, a package of two.

#5 TammyDez

TammyDez
          • 146 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:35 AM

My kitchen is beach theme and I just bought the cutest plates and beach bucket from the dinning section at kohls they have a whole beach theme (cream, brown, and blue). I am also using some of the stuff for my at home reception. I don’t know if they all carry the same stuff or if you have a kohls but I think its worth checking out. (I did not see this set on the kohls web site)

#6 ncainey

ncainey
            • 159 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:26 PM

Great thanks! I want to do something like Shelly's :) So cute. I bought a fake conch shell from Kohl's for the ring bearer to carry. I am going to hot glue gun a starfish in it so two of the points stick out and fill it with sand. That way our rings will be on the tips of the starfish. I'll post ictures of everything once I've done it. :)

#7 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:36 PM

Sounds really cute!

#8 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 02:42 PM

At Oriental Trading they have three square galvanized buckets that say Love and Joy on them. You could easily use those and later use them with a tea light for decoration.
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#9 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,513 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:20 AM

I have no idea where I found this picture but I am sure you could find a white pail like this anywhere - and attach a little ribbon and starfish or shell or whatever else! Click the image to open in full size.

#10 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:23 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Betsy
                      I have no idea where I found this picture but I am sure you could find a white pail like this anywhere - and attach a little ribbon and starfish or shell or whatever else! Click the image to open in full size.
                      This is so pretty!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users