Photo

Have you seen the new Valerie Bertinelli commerical?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 NYJen

NYJen
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jilly76
    I saw a magazine cover one day in the grocery store, star or people, one of those, and they had a pic of jennifer love hewitt and saying how fat she is, umm, she is so NOT fat at all. Maybe her boobs were a little too big for the bathing suit top she had on, but c'mon, if she's fat then there is truly a problem.

I know, I saw that too and thought, "Ok, now the media is just grasping at straws."

#12 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NYJen
      I know, I saw that too and thought, "Ok, now the media is just grasping at straws."
      I was so pissed when I saw that too...no wonder there are so many girls/women out there w/ eating disorders and body image issues!

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jilly76
        I saw a magazine cover one day in the grocery store, star or people, one of those, and they had a pic of jennifer love hewitt and saying how fat she is, umm, she is so NOT fat at all. Maybe her boobs were a little too big for the bathing suit top she had on, but c'mon, if she's fat then there is truly a problem.
        i saw that one too on Jennifer - it was a shot of her in a bikini from behind. and no, it wasn't the most flattering picture - but she is by no means overweight at all! she was pretty pissed - mainly just at the media for pressuring women in general to live up to this unrealistic ideal. so frustrating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users