Jump to content

Photo

Have you seen the new Valerie Bertinelli commerical?


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 NYJen

NYJen
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,326 posts

    Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:51 PM

    She lost 40 pounds and looks FANTASTIC!!! Although Kirstie Alley also did an AMAZING job with Jenny Craig, Valerie looks SOOOO GREAT!!!! I am so inspired to call Jenny now.

    #2 Christine

    Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

    Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:53 PM

    the one where she starts crying about New years resolutions
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

    #3 NYJen

    NYJen
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,326 posts

      Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      the one where she starts crying about New years resolutions
      NO!!! There's a new one. She's in her skinny jeans and she grew her hair out long. She looks like she lost 20 years too. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

      #4 Christine

      Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

      Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:59 PM

      I am sure its extensions, but good for her. I will watch out for it. My mom did it once (my mom has tried everything) I think she said it was hard to always eat that food (that was back when you could only eat Jenny food)
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

      #5 NYJen

      NYJen
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,326 posts

        Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:02 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        I am sure its extensions, but good for her. I will watch out for it. My mom did it once (my mom has tried everything) I think she said it was hard to always eat that food (that was back when you could only eat Jenny food)
        I totally want to do it!!!

        #6 starchild

        starchild

          Moderator

        • Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

          Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:06 PM

          I just saw it this morning....she really does look great and good for her! The media was really giving her a hard time before, just like they did Kirstie with the "look how fat she got" photos.

          #7 NYJen

          NYJen
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,326 posts

            Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:10 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by starchild
            I just saw it this morning....she really does look great and good for her! The media was really giving her a hard time before, just like they did Kirstie with the "look how fat she got" photos.
            The media is ridiculous with who they think is fat. Pisses me off. They make it seem like she was obess or something - good God!!! I still can't get over how great she looks - and she did it so fast!!!

            #8 Christine

            Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

            Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:13 PM

            you know the funniest thing is most of the guys (paparazzi) who are taking the photos are so fat, I saw this documentary on the ones who chase celebs around and so many of them were these big old fat greasy guys
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

            #9 NYJen

            NYJen
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,326 posts

              Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:14 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              you know the funniest thing is most of the guys (paparazzi) who are taking the photos are so fat, I saw this documentary on the ones who chase celebs around and so many of them were these big old fat greasy guys
              I know - and they have a hard time when they have to run after the celebs. Too funny!!!

              #10 *JillD*

              *JillD*
              • Sr. Member
              • 5,112 posts

                Posted 02 January 2008 - 08:16 PM

                I saw a magazine cover one day in the grocery store, star or people, one of those, and they had a pic of jennifer love hewitt and saying how fat she is, umm, she is so NOT fat at all. Maybe her boobs were a little too big for the bathing suit top she had on, but c'mon, if she's fat then there is truly a problem.




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users