Sign in to follow this  
DreamsTulumBride

How to photoshop someone or something off a picture?

I was just wondering if someone can help me with photoshop...

Since my wedding planner did not tell the people to move their beach chairs away from my wedding gazebo, I have a few pictures (good ones) with us having chairs by our side !

I also have a few pictures with people (other tourists) in the back (far away) I would just like to take them away...

HELP!

You can use the clone stamp to copy the surrounding landscape over the chairs. You could also use the lasso tool to remove the items and then use the clone stamp to copy the landscape into that area.

Just make sure you zoom in like crazy so you don't change the colors & lines too drastically without realizing it.

I dunno, wish I knew how though..I have plenty of people I would like to remove out of perfectly good pics!! :)

Maria..are you even kidding me with your new siggy pic?? I can't stop freaking laughing!!!!!!!

You can get photoshop elements for much less & it has the tools to do this. I use the clone tool to remove people from the backgrounds of pictures. It's really easy if the background is something like sand or sky. It's harder if it's a complex background like bricks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha0612 View Post
Maria..are you even kidding me with your new siggy pic?? I can't stop freaking laughing!!!!!!!
sorry to hihack----

I took this one last month---- Raven had a sudden moment of "dominance" toward a dog twice her weight. I crack up because she has that "yoda-ear" thing going on and the tongue thing. Let me tell ya---- she was GOING TO TOWN on Buddy (the other dog)!!! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkiStreak View Post
sorry to hihack----

I took this one last month---- Raven had a sudden moment of "dominance" toward a dog twice her weight. I crack up because she has that "yoda-ear" thing going on and the tongue thing. Let me tell ya---- she was GOING TO TOWN on Buddy (the other dog)!!! wink.gif

Too funny!! My pug tries to dominate all other dogs...big/little...male/female! Then when they get away from her she continues doing the airhumping thing....FI loves to video it on his phone!

hahaha...love it!
Ok, ok...back to photoshop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieRN View Post
sounds like photoshop might be worth investing in. will have to tell FI. maybe he can get his hands on it for me.
The new versions of photoshop are pretty pricey, but if you can get an older version from someone who already has it, you can find crack codes online to unlock the software. That's what I did---- I copied the CD's from my SIL and then found the codes online to activate the copy. Ta-Da, FREE! :)

Free is good. FI is a computer guy...so I just tell him things I want and he finds someone to copy it from or finds something ridiculously cheap online. Very handy. He is Mr. Dealfinder online.

its pretty easy to do if you just know how. you wanna use a variety of clone tool, stamp tool, heal tool, with a variety of brush sizes and border sharpness. im sure that didnt make too much sense.

you have to have a good eye for patterns and light in order to make it look seamless. you can email me one of the photos and i can take a look at it. if its a simple thing of just a lawn chair or two or something like that i can have it done for you in no time free of charge. here is a sample of what can be possible Click the image to open in full size.