Photo

Royal Decameron Wedding help!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 06:10 PM

Has anyone gotten married here and if you have can you explain the wedding packages and the layout. who took your photos. did you do a privite dinner outside? married on the beach or on the grass? Sorry for so many questions

help!!

#2 raisinblur

raisinblur
    • 94 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

I don't think anyone on this board has gotten married at the Royal Decameron, so we may not be much help. But I did find photos of a wedding there. Here's the link:

Jose Arreola Weddings Photographer Puerto Vallarta Professional Photographer- powered by SmugMug

It seemed like a beautiful wedding on the beach. Only downside is that there were lots of random onlookers in the background in the ceremony shots. Also, no reception photos, so not sure how the set-up is there.

Jose Arreola photographed that wedding, and he is a photog local to PV. Other local photogs are Carlos Melnik, Elizabeth Lloyd, and there are probably a few others that I can't think of right now. If you do a search on this board, you'll find a lot of info on PV photographers.

#3 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
      • 371 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:47 AM

Thank you! I am concerned about the onlookers.. they have a garden site were you can get married and have your rec. where it is a little more private.. well at least i hope.. The things you do to accom. your guest! thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users