Sign in to follow this  
bride1212

Help finding Wedding Cake Vendors

Hi Girls,

I am also looking for a cake vendor. I contacted Jennifer Hatton too and she told me she was not able to do my cake because I wanted a 3d cake shaped like a sandcastle. Jennifer referred me to Deena who said she could def do it but its been about 3mths & I emailed her 3 or 4 times since then & no responce or nothing:-( Does anyone know anyone else I cld contacthuh.gif?

I have had the same problems with Deena. Originally she was very responsive, and gave me an initial quote on a 2-tiered cake, but since then we've decided we'd like a quote for a 3-tiered cake, as well as cupcakes. I've emailed her about 5 times in 7/8 weeks, and have received zero response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi479 View Post
Hi Girls,
I am also looking for a cake vendor. I contacted Jennifer Hatton too and she told me she was not able to do my cake because I wanted a 3d cake shaped like a sandcastle. Jennifer referred me to Deena who said she could def do it but its been about 3mths & I emailed her 3 or 4 times since then & no responce or nothing:-( Does anyone know anyone else I cld contacthuh.gif?
Have you girls try to contact her by phone? We usually work together and she seems to have problems with internet conection sometimes... also she's always away for the Holidays. Here, try giving her a call:
Local Ph: +52 (624) 142-6318
Cell:+52 (624) 111-6542
CDN Vonage: 604-628-7888

Her cakes are gorgeous and for what I've heard really yummy. Good luck!

I'm planning to use Jennifer... but won't be able to do any sampling. I was thinking I'd go with light chocolate and vanilla cake with raspberry filling... thoughts? With out trying the apple and orange I don't think I'm brave enough to pick either of those, but Pinkie you make it sound like I'm totally missing out! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riokayak View Post
I'm planning to use Jennifer... but won't be able to do any sampling. I was thinking I'd go with light chocolate and vanilla cake with raspberry filling... thoughts? With out trying the apple and orange I don't think I'm brave enough to pick either of those, but Pinkie you make it sound like I'm totally missing out! :-)
We sampled about 6 of Jennifer's flavors...ALL were amazing, but we decided to go with the following to flavors which we thought were the best, hands down: Top Tier/Vanilla cake with the Orange tequila key lime filling with orange zest
Bottom tier/Vanilla cake with Fresh raspberry paint, raspberry french cream sprinkled with raspberries

From what I remember, the chocolate was extremley rich...but any chocolate lover's dream :o)

Wow! That was super helpful liznsergio! Maybe I'll go with white cake the Orange tequila key lime filling with orange zest and then the chocolate with raspberry. FI LOVES his chocolate. That sounds really good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floreria Rayen View Post
Have you girls try to contact her by phone? We usually work together and she seems to have problems with internet conection sometimes... also she's always away for the Holidays. Here, try giving her a call:
Local Ph: +52 (624) 142-6318
Cell:+52 (624) 111-6542
CDN Vonage: 604-628-7888

Her cakes are gorgeous and for what I've heard really yummy. Good luck!
Thank you! I too have emailed her numerous times and never got a response. I will call her tomorrow!

I used Denna and my cake was so pretty I didn't want to cut it!! And then it was so yummi I keep eating! I had raspberry vanilla with dark chocolate and raspberry ganache for the first layer, and chocolate with dark chocolate and raspberry ganache for the last two layers! Delicious! Oh and I had white chocolate starfishes and shells to match my wedding theme! I highly recommend her.