Sign in to follow this  
Cherie

Quick Question Please

I must say that even these prices are way better than El Dorado Royales...

I am paying 500.00 for 45 mintues of a Guitar duo. Everything was at least 500, and some choices were 900.00 for 45 minutes. Talk about insane!

It is a lot of money...I think when we get down there and have our meeting with Chandlyn on the 14th, we'll see how it fits into the budget. It's either the steel band if we can afford it, or the DJ. I hope it fits...I'm starting to feel the stress!! shots.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
It is a lot of money...I think when we get down there and have our meeting with Chandlyn on the 14th, we'll see how it fits into the budget. It's either the steel band if we can afford it, or the DJ. I hope it fits...I'm starting to feel the stress!! shots.gif
CHERIE!! Your wedding is SOOOON!!! Very exciting!

I went with the steel drum band because i think it will be unique. I am hoping that is is worth it. I think you can find a clip of it on youtube. I don't think it is a great clip but it is still a clip. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
CHERIE!! Your wedding is SOOOON!!! Very exciting!
I KNOW!!!!! It's crazy how fast it came up. smile41.gif It's been a whirlwind with Christmas...after talking things over with my FI, I think I'm going to go with the steel band regardless of the price. We would like to walk back down the aisle with that cheerful music playing!
By the way, if anybody needs a picture of anything at the ROR, let me know.
Cherie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I KNOW!!!!! It's crazy how fast it came up. smile41.gif It's been a whirlwind with Christmas...after talking things over with my FI, I think I'm going to go with the steel band regardless of the price. We would like to walk back down the aisle with that cheerful music playing!
By the way, if anybody needs a picture of anything at the ROR, let me know.
Cherie
Just take as many pictures of EVERYTHING as you can! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmhein View Post
Just take as many pictures of EVERYTHING as you can! LOL!
HAHA, I completely agree with that! hehe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
Could you make requests Mo?

I would like to know this also. I emailed Chandlyn and mentioned to her that their was a particular song that I wanted the steel drum band to play as I walk down the aisle and she said that I could arrange a meeting with them when I arrived on the property.