• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:22 PM

Yes, most of the night was pretty normal, we went to our friends house (they are a couple and they have a roomate) The roomate is a pretty hilarious drunk to begin with. The night started off pretty slow, only a few of us, but it was a good time.
    First hilarious thing that happened was the roomate came home and was saying how he just installed a stripper pole in their neighbor's house, lol!
    Fast forward 10 minutes, when his cell phone rings and it is a friend of his saying she needed help she super glued her tongue to her lip. (How does this even happen??) We were laughing so hard as she asks for help, "you know what to do, you're a plumber" WTF?? then 30 minutes later she shows up to the house with 3 of her friends.
    So, around 11:30, we all get curious about this neighbor, so 3 of us girls and the roomate go over to the girls house and their are 4 girls there barely wearing anything dancing on this stripper pole. We walk in and we had wine glasses and she tries to take them from us and says come on girls we are going upstairs to change.
    Um, yeah, no thank you....
    Mind you there is nothing in the living room but a couch and the stripper pole, oh yeah and the tonka toys 5 feet away...
    Wow, ok so we are laughing so hard at this point and then we left and went back to the normal house to watch the ball drop....

Just had to share my intersting evening, oh yeah and we snapped a couple photos to prove our night was crazy!!

#2 LisaG

LisaG
    • VIP Member
    • 7,839 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:26 PM

Shelley!?? Where are the pics?? YOu know you can't say you have pics then don't post them, silly girl!

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LisaG
        Shelley!?? Where are the pics?? YOu know you can't say you have pics then don't post them, silly girl!

I wasn't sure I should post?!?

#4 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:30 PM

oh you should definitely post pics! What a random bunch of stuff. What happened with the girl with the superglue problem? How does that even happen.

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:35 PM

Ok girls here they are, not the best a drunk guy had my camera, but you get the point

#6 cessyboston

cessyboston
            • VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:35 PM

omg....block there faces so then they dont get mad omg you had a fun night....
              Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#7 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christa
                oh you should definitely post pics! What a random bunch of stuff. What happened with the girl with the superglue problem? How does that even happen.
                well, she showed up to the party, then went down the street, it is actually the girls in the last picture with the black on...

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cessyboston
                  omg....block there faces so then they dont get mad omg you had a fun night....

I am going to remove them in a minute...

#9 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

omg shelly that is to funny who does that lol...
                    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#10 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 10,366 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cessyboston
                      omg shelly that is to funny who does that lol...

I know it is hilarious!!! we were laughing so hard, the one girl that owns the house is an actual stripper and she was trying to "teach the others"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users