#32 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MsShelley
      how is it working for you Leia?
      I highly recomend the Obagi C system. My skin is pretty good, I only get zits when I'm about to be on my period. But I just needed an omff (sp?). It takes time though, give it a few weeks to really kick in.

#33 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:02 PM

I was really thinking of getting it too. I don't break out much either, but when I do, holy hell, I break out!! where did you order it from?

#34 Leia78

Leia78
        • VIP Member
        • 2,459 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:10 PM

Obagi Skin Care at ObagiSale.com - Obagi Nu-Derm Products at Discount Price Plus Free Shipping
          It's $279 w/ free shipping. Don't put the creams around your eyes (it says this on the directions, but I didn't pay attention). I did for the first few days and my skin got really messed up (peeling, red, wrinkly even). The skin around the eyes is too sensitive. So I bought the Obagi eye cream too. I haven't received the eye cream yet, so I've been using my oil of olay on my eyes. Thank goodness it healed!

#35 angitalia23

angitalia23
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:15 PM

I just looked at these products, I have never heard of them but they look good. There are tons!
            Anthony & Angela
            19 June 2008

#36 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:16 PM

thanks, I wanna get it

#37 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:29 PM

Not too long ago I became a consultant for the Body Shop & now I'm hooked on their products, especially the ones for your skin/face. I never had a daily face routine, but now I do. I love their Vitamin E line or grapeseed. I also love that they use natural ingredients.
                Mostly, I have learned the importance of:
                1-exfoliating
                2-cleansing
                3-toning
                4-moisturizing
                I don't care what products you use, you should definitely do those 4 things everyday & every night before bed! You should see a difference.

In terms of makeup I'm really gonna need a lot of help in that area. I wouldn't know how to put on foundation or anything else if I tried

#38 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:31 PM

Not too long ago I started working for the Body Shop & now I'm hooked on their products, especially the ones for your skin/face. I never had a daily face routine, but now I do. I love their Vitamin E line or grapeseed. I also love that they use natural ingredients.
                  Mostly, I have learned the importance of:
                  1-exfoliating
                  2-cleansing
                  3-toning
                  4-moisturizing
                  I don't care what products you use, you should definitely do those 4 things everyday & every night before bed! I have eczema & used to use medication for it but now I see a huge difference.

In terms of makeup I'm really gonna need a lot of help in that area. I wouldn't know how to put on foundation if I tried

#39 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Leia78
                    $279! That is way expensive. But it really works? It would be so hard for me to pay that much because I have been failed by so many products before. BUT I would really like to have nice skin. Right now, I'm not comfortable going without makeup because my skin is so uneven looking (previous acne scars.)
                    Happily married since 2008

#40 Leia78

Leia78
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 10:56 PM

yea, it's expensive, but I was willing to pay the price for my wedding, otherwise I would've stuck to oil of oly. This was the lowest price on the net. It ususally is over $300. I can already tell the difference and I've been using it for several weeks. But it says it takes months to get the full result. I got the Obagi C system. Just an FYI, at first, it really messes up your skin (dry spots, flakiness, redness...). But then you'll start noticing good changes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users