• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 04 January 2008 - 02:23 AM

i agree with everyone above, if they arent invited to the wedding, they shouldnt be invited to the shower.

however, if you are close with only one cousin, by all means invite her. did you invite her to the wedding? IMHO, if you are close with just her, theres nothing wrong with giving her an invite to both wedding and shower. if she cant swing it financially so be it, but at least she has the choice. and you can always ask her privately to not tell the other relatives that she was invited...

#12 amandalovesryan

• 933 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 01:13 PM

Thanks, but now i have this question, if i invite just her, won't it insult the others? they all live within five miles of each other and they are all close so word will get out. arggghhhh, the decisions!
    My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

#13 DreaW

• Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:07 PM

i would probably tell by phone and give her the invite. I wouldn't send the invite to the others since you didn't send a wedding invite, but thats my opinion.
      I'm sorry you're going through this....Families suck sometimes :)

#14 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 03:09 PM

I agree with the last few comments as well. If your cousin is considered your "friend", then by all means, invite her! Sometimes family overlaps into the friend category and that is great and she should be able to enjoy your day with you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users