Photo

I Finally Tried On Dresses!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 BillysBride

BillysBride
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:13 PM

I vote for #1 as well. It just looks like it was made for you! And its bridal without being too flouncy for a destination wedding. I think a lot of times we get away from buying dresses that look too traditional because we are having beach weddings, but the first dress still looks very bridal but still toned down enough for the beach. If that makes sense.
    Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
    http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:26 PM

I love #1. I know it was a bit big on you but I'm curious what the back of the dress looks like. I think it's going to be breath taking. I'm such a fan of the sweetheart necklines too. Love the dress!

#23 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:41 PM

They are all pretty. But the first one looks incredible on you. like it was made for you. Can't wait to see which one you pick!
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#24 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
      • Banned
      • 381 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

Well, I am going to be NO help here. They all look great! Which one made you FEEL the best/most special/like a bride?

#25 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

I love the first one. It looks like it was made for you. The last one looked great too, but it doesn't look as "bridal" to me even though it's all white. I would love to see your favorite though so better take some pics quick!
          Happily married since 2008

#26 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,193 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:12 PM

Definitely love the 1st one and I also really like the one with the flowers on the bottom of the dress & the train. That is really lovely.
            You should post the Nicole Miller one when you get a chance. I'd love to compare!

#27 ncainey

ncainey
            • 159 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:25 PM

That's so gret they let you take all those pictures! I love the first one as well but I think the second one is perfect for a destination wedding!

#28 trisha0612

trisha0612
              • 491 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 05:35 PM

I wish I could post some pics of me in the Nicole Miller. I really wish my mother and I knew what we were doing when we went to try it on back in Philadelphia!!! Now i can't find ANY store in this STATE with that particular dress!!
                I just called frantically to the Nicole Miller store in philly searching for a store or boutique that might have it out here and the woman I spoke with had no way of finding out. She is giong to see if she can actually ship me out the sample dress I tried on (in my size) to try on and ship back! I'm anxiously waiting by the phone...either tonight or first thing tomorrow to find out! At this point, if that store goes through all that trouble for me.....I might just have to buy it!!!
                I will keep you ladies posted!!

Oh yeah, I totally am in favor of that first one as well. I really LOVE the lace one, but I just don't think it's me...and well honestly speaking...it's EXPENSIVE! It is a gorgeous dress..but it doesn't look as fitting and as nice as the first one.
                Travis & Trish
                10-10-08
                Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#29 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 January 2008 - 06:06 PM

Trisha, you look so amazing in the first dress. It is not really my type of dress, but from the pictures it just looks like you were more comfortable in it, like the way you held yourself, and it looks like you felt more sure of yourself in it than in the other dresses. I think you look beautiful in it!

#30 destinationcabo

destinationcabo
                • 74 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 06:11 PM

Oh my goodness! You look beautiful in all of them.
                  My vote is actually for the last one. It is my personal favorite. I just searched online and found out that it is a Adele Wechsler dress (as is the one with the flowers on the bottom). Gorgeous, but way out of my price range.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users