where should we do our engagement pics?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 jayreilly

jayreilly
  • Banned
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 03:13 AM

how about a hole in the wall bar...in mexico.

#12 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
    • VIP Member
    • 2,347 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:17 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tvt
      We're moving to Phoenix. I asked our photog about coming to Phoenix (on us obviously) and she kinda skirted around the question. She's preggo so I'm not sure if she feels comfortable traveling....
      If you decide to do photos in AZ, you could probably do them almost anywhere in the state. I've been to Phoenix and used to hire a lot of vendors out of AZ; the impression I have from those companies, is that it doesn't take a whole lot of time to just go anywhere in the state. If that's the case, you'd get some killer shots in Sedona....

If you're looking for someone in the AZ area for engagement shots---- there's a photographer on here who is local to AZ and his work on his website is amazing. He's the guy who shot Matt & Sol's wedding (Sergio). No clue about pricing or anything, but I was impressed with his work online.

#13 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
      • VIP Member
      • 2,347 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:19 AM

Ok, so now I just read the whole thread....

Could you substitute the engagement session part of your package for day after shots instead? It might be more costly to fly back to MN just to do an engagement session, than it would to find someone in MX or AZ to do just the engagement session.

#14 KLK

KLK
        • 205 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:33 AM

Do 'em both!!! :) Or make the shoot in Mexico a TTD session instead?
          Best Wishes!

#15 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:50 PM

I would try to do them here. Like you said this is where is all happend and if you get home sick you will have the happy photos to look at. DO you have a photographer? Can I ask who? If you don't, ours is awesome!

#16 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:11 PM

I also think you should go to that whole in a wall bar! That is where it all started and I think that gives great meaning to the pics!

#17 Jones4Me

Jones4Me
              • Banned
              • 381 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 01:18 PM

After reading the other replies, I think you should use the MX ones for TTD and do your engagement photos at "home" in Minneapolis. That is what you said your heart is set on - so follow your heart!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users