anyone using sweet dreams??

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 cessyboston

cessyboston
  • VIP Member
  • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:02 PM

Hi girls in oct donnie and I did our tasting with Deena loved her and her tasting was awesome but we have not been able to get in touch with her via email anyone else have this problem
    Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#2 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:05 PM

Hmm...i am using her but I haven't tried communicating with her for a few months now...however I was going to shoot her an email tomorrow to let her know that I am going to change a few things up from what we originally discussed. I hope there isn't a problem!

How long has it been since you first emailed her and how many times have you tried?

#3 cessyboston

cessyboston
      • VIP Member
      • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:08 PM

5 times... i think i just need to call..maybe if you try too we can find out whats up..keep each other posted..hope shes ok...

#4 michelle08

michelle08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:13 PM

Well that is why I was wondering when the first time was because maybe she took an extended vacation for the holiday? But if it's been too long then I don't know.

I will either send the email tonight if I can compile my pictures or tomorrow....and will let you know.

BTW: off topic...but I noticed in another thread you were thinking about getting the palm leaf shoulder bags for oot bags...did you get these, and if so, are they decent quality?

#5 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:18 PM

no i didnt i am still thinking of them this is my biggest spring challange is to find the perfect oot bag i may order one if they let me to see the quality...

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:22 PM

a few brides have used her and i think she can go MIA.

let me try to remember who used her...maybe tammyB and natalie Z?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 cessyboston

cessyboston
            • VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:26 PM

i think she goes home to see family she is from canada i hope she does't go mia to long...

#8 michelle08

michelle08
              • VIP Member
              • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cessyboston
                no i didnt i am still thinking of them this is my biggest spring challange is to find the perfect oot bag i may order one if they let me to see the quality...
                Oh...yeah I keep over thinking it...I keep thinking that not everyone is going to like them...but I love them and I figure it's one they can use again versus maybe a canvas tote...plus I onlly need like 12-15 max...so it's not too bad. I thought about ordering just one too...but then I have to pay shipping on one. but I can look at is as though I was just buying myself something?

#9 michelle08

michelle08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,702 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:27 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cessyboston
                  i think she goes home to see family she is from canada i hope she does't go mia to long...
                  Oh yeah...that would suck!!! You would think she would still check email though...I can't go a day w/out checking my email! :)

#10 cessyboston

cessyboston
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,096 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 08:29 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by michelle08
                    Oh...yeah I keep over thinking it...I keep thinking that not everyone is going to like them...but I love them and I figure it's one they can use again versus maybe a canvas tote...plus I onlly need like 12-15 max...so it's not too bad. I thought about ordering just one too...but then I have to pay shipping on one. but I can look at is as though I was just buying myself something?
                    keep me posted let me know..i want a really nice bag but i may have to go cheap i may have too many people.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users