Veil Decision -- Down to Two.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:22 AM

I agree with the other girls... I personally like a 1 tier veil, but you need to go with what you like for that. I like the detailing on the second veil because its a little simpler than the first, and your dress has great detailing. I just like a 1 tier better...

#12 PaulaV

• VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:34 AM

I voted for the 3rd option.
      I think less is more since you have the detailingon your dress and the ivory will be soft with the dress too.

#13 foxytv

• VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:57 AM

wow. you ladies make decisions i thought were almost nailed down even harder. LOL.

#14 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:42 PM

I like the 2 tier one. But the other is very pretty too. i think 2 tier in champagne would really look great with your gown which is very pretty btw.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 foxytv

• VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:59 PM

Okay -- here's what I decided (thanks for all the input!).

I like the design of the 2-tier the best, but I really want a 1-tier veil.

So, I ordered the 1-tier, but they have an easy return policy -- so I'm going to get it and if it detracts from the dress, I will try the 2-tier ... and if I don't like that -- I'll go with the pricier one that I know looks great w/ the dress.

Also, I ordered it in Champagne b/c I want to see what that looks like (from the swatches I have in champagne, I think I might love it -- it won't be too dark) -- but we'll see. Again, based on the return policy, I figure I've got options. :-)

Also, I ordered it from discount wedding favors, wedding accessories, personalized favors, communion veils. It's an Ansonia veil -- $280 on the House of Brides website and retails for $420, but it's on sale for $133.99 w/ free shipping.

#16 Leticia

• 259 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 04:09 PM

I think you made an awesome choice, that is the one I would have voted for!

#17 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
              • VIP Member
              • 4,116 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:52 PM

I like the two tier best...I like that it has SOME detailing on it, but not so much that it's competing with the detailing from the dress. I voted for the ivory color too...although I'm sure you could easily to either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users