Photo

Slide-show of Karla & Ronnie in the center of SJC, Baja.

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
  • Banned
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:58 PM

This slide-show took me toooooooo long to make, I have no idea why! but I spent about 5 hours making it!! not happy about that part.

I hope everyone likes the photos because this is my idea of having fun and getting some photos taken in the process.

Karla & Ronnie told me to give them an idea of a few photos in downtown, so I thought of renting 2 bikes, going for an ice cream and just have fun!!!

http://www.juancarlo...nnie/index.html

I promise I will post a photo of me pretty soon on the forum.

Juan C.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:03 PM

i want a slideshow of rebecca...sorry i am just impatient

those are so cute...that girl is wearing heels and riding a bike...hehe...and she is too pretty (i am jealous) and is not even touching her icecream...it is obviously a prop because that girl looks like she has never eaten an icecream in her life.!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:05 PM

Very nice! What an attractive couple & a fun setting. And, I love that song you chose!

#4 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:09 PM

Juan, I must say I love all of your work, but I truly think you have outdone yourself this time! These photos are breathtakin. What beautiful shots of this gorgeous couple! I love the ice cream and bikes idea- and the shots around SJC are so pretty. I love watching your photography develop and I'm so excited for your increased popularity. I'm so glad that I have you booked for our wedding- now we just have to come up with something creative like this for our day after photos :)

#5 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:11 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by host

those are so cute...that girl is wearing heels and riding a bike...hehe...and she is too pretty (i am jealous) and is not even touching her icecream...it is obviously a prop because that girl looks like she has never eaten an icecream in her life.!
          lol Tammy you are so funny. I just was working on my sharedink photobook, so I just got done looking at my photos from Juan- to come over and see this. Wow- Juan made me look really good, but this girl- whew! I'm jealous too!

#6 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:12 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            Me too, me too!!!

#7 HBBRIDE

HBBRIDE
            • 87 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:37 PM

Juan,

These pictures are fabulous! We can't wait for our turn!
              Kristi

Kristi & MattHilton Los CabosApril 6, 2007www.joinkristiandmattincabo.com

#8 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:54 PM

OMG, Juan I love your work... I know everyone always tells you that but really each time you do a new shoot your pictures get better and better. I'm a super anal person, who wants things done a certain way, but, I TRUST you, and I want you to feel free to be creative. I really love how you capture the love between two people.

OMG, I think I'm getting just as excited about marrying my sweet heart as I'am you doing our wedding pictures.

Great job...

#9 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
                • Banned
                • 130 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:58 PM

I just finished Rebeccas photos, just doing a few details on them but I am also tired and I also want to go watch a movie so I will completely finish them tomorrow morning. I just remembered I dont have any popcorn!!!

Thats it!! I am not working anymore, I am going to go to the supermarket, get some popcorn and forget about work! and watch a movie, I hope a good one!

Your comments are great!!

No more work for today
                  Juan C.

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:07 PM

Enjoy your night and popcorn Juan, you deserve a break.. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users