• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:31 AM

Welcome to the forum.... see find great ideas already!

#22 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by stei0419
      Oh, another Riu Negril Bride! Yeah! :) I'm getting married there in May. You'll have to tell me how it goes! How many people are going? I only have 10 guests, do you guys think that it would be stupid to get a steal band for just 10 people?

Thanks to Alipires for posting those pictures! That really helps to get an idea of what it will look like! I'm really excited! This site is awesome!
      I have a small wedding, but we thought music was a real wow factor - so we have a steel band for our welcome party and a reggae band for our reception. The way I see it, even if you have a small guest list, everyone loves music and it makes it really special. Just my 2 cents though... :)

#23 missconniec

• 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 05:08 AM

congrats and welcome to the forum! my sister was married in jamaica a couple years ago and it was GORGEOUS! the beaches are amazing and the people are so nice. your wedding will be amazing i'm sure!

#24 amandalovesryan

• 933 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:53 AM

Congrats! I am getting married in Jamaica too and have found tons of ideas on this site!
          My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

#25 becks

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:45 AM

Welcome to the forum. I just joined a few days ago and am already finding so much info! Everyone here is SO amazing!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users