Jump to content

Photo

My Turn for Shoe Help!


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 starchild

starchild

    Moderator

  • Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

    Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:18 AM

    I voted Nine West because I prefer them, but ...

    10 bucks says you make it 30 minutes (or 2 tequila shots, whatever comes first) before you kick off whatever shoes you buy and spend the night barefoot!

    This comes from experience...if I wasn't dancing I wouldn't have cared if I had feet...LOL

    #12 Karen

    Karen
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,308 posts

      Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:26 AM

      I voted Nine West. The cork bothered me on the other pair. Every pair of Nine West shoes I've ever worn have been comfy even stilettos. But I'm with Jamy, you'll probally be barefoot an hour after the reception begins. lol.
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

      #13 foxytv

      foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

        Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:51 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by starchild
        I voted Nine West because I prefer them, but ...

        10 bucks says you make it 30 minutes (or 2 tequila shots, whatever comes first) before you kick off whatever shoes you buy and spend the night barefoot!

        This comes from experience...if I wasn't dancing I wouldn't have cared if I had feet...LOL
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by lucky k72
        I voted Nine West. The cork bothered me on the other pair. Every pair of Nine West shoes I've ever worn have been comfy even stilettos. But I'm with Jamy, you'll probally be barefoot an hour after the reception begins. lol.
        LOL. You are both probably right!

        #14 shannon

        shannon
        • Member
        • 772 posts

          Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:53 PM

          I vote DR Scholls -- they seem to match better with your ceremony shoes- both are super cute though!!

          #15 JulieG

          JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

            Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:58 PM

            I have not read what anyone else posted yet. I think number 2 because they are dressier and you will see them peaking out under your dress when you walk and dance and sit down, so I think number 2 will look a lot better. Number 1 is a lot more casual.

            #16 JaimeLynne

            JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

              Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:05 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JulieG
              I have not read what anyone else posted yet. I think number 2 because they are dressier and you will see them peaking out under your dress when you walk and dance and sit down, so I think number 2 will look a lot better. Number 1 is a lot more casual.
              I agree with what Julie has said.

              But I also think you will lose (as in kick off) the shoes by the end of the night!

              ~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

              We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

              We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


              #17 1elephant

              1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

                Posted 30 December 2007 - 04:22 PM

                i voted nine west. i dont like the cork on the other...i love your ceremony shoes tho!

                #18 Leticia

                Leticia
                • Jr. Member
                • 259 posts

                  Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:30 PM

                  I say the nine west pair!!

                  #19 LeXiee

                  LeXiee
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 286 posts

                    Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:26 PM

                    Love the fever thong :)

                    #20 monicabrandon2008

                    monicabrandon2008
                    • Member
                    • 794 posts

                      Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

                      I like the DR Scholls. They are dressier and I love cork wedges = )
                      HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
                      http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users