Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
foxytv

My Turn for Shoe Help!

Recommended Posts

I voted Nine West because I prefer them, but ...

 

10 bucks says you make it 30 minutes (or 2 tequila shots, whatever comes first) before you kick off whatever shoes you buy and spend the night barefoot!

 

This comes from experience...if I wasn't dancing I wouldn't have cared if I had feet...LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I voted Nine West. The cork bothered me on the other pair. Every pair of Nine West shoes I've ever worn have been comfy even stilettos. But I'm with Jamy, you'll probally be barefoot an hour after the reception begins. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild View Post
I voted Nine West because I prefer them, but ...

10 bucks says you make it 30 minutes (or 2 tequila shots, whatever comes first) before you kick off whatever shoes you buy and spend the night barefoot!

This comes from experience...if I wasn't dancing I wouldn't have cared if I had feet...LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky k72 View Post
I voted Nine West. The cork bothered me on the other pair. Every pair of Nine West shoes I've ever worn have been comfy even stilettos. But I'm with Jamy, you'll probally be barefoot an hour after the reception begins. lol.
LOL. You are both probably right!smile117.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not read what anyone else posted yet. I think number 2 because they are dressier and you will see them peaking out under your dress when you walk and dance and sit down, so I think number 2 will look a lot better. Number 1 is a lot more casual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieG View Post
I have not read what anyone else posted yet. I think number 2 because they are dressier and you will see them peaking out under your dress when you walk and dance and sit down, so I think number 2 will look a lot better. Number 1 is a lot more casual.
I agree with what Julie has said.

But I also think you will lose (as in kick off) the shoes by the end of the night! cheesy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×