Sign in to follow this  
foxytv

Ordered Groomsmen Shirts! Here are the pics.

I think it would be s nice touch to give the fathers the shirts, but I don't think I'd do white. It might take away from you FI in the photos. I'd probably do the same color as the GMs. Cute though and as you've said embroidery is much better than screen printing.

I like the khaki color... it will look really good with the ivory!

I want to get a nice khaki shirt for my dad too. He's going to be wearing dark brown pants to match the GM but I wanted him in a different shirt. Just so everyone doesn't think he's a GM.

I can't find the shirts you posted on their website. I thought this might be a good option for him, but I'm having issues locating them.

Personally, I think it would be nice to have your dads where something. What are your other colors? I would maybe consider something different than what the GMs are wearing.

They're awesome Tami! I think the colors are perfect :) For your dads, you could get them a different shirt that match each other... That way they stand out from the groomsmen, but are still highlighted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I want to get a nice khaki shirt for my dad too. He's going to be wearing dark brown pants to match the GM but I wanted him in a different shirt. Just so everyone doesn't think he's a GM.

I can't find the shirts you posted on their website. I thought this might be a good option for him, but I'm having issues locating them.

Personally, I think it would be nice to have your dads where something. What are your other colors? I would maybe consider something different than what the GMs are wearing.
Men's Cuban Guayabera Shirt, Mexican Wedding Shirts, Guayaberas, Guayamisas

Under the Men's section, click on "Shirts". they are on Page 8 and Page 9.

Here's the groomsmen shirts link: Tropical Royal Palm Tree Short Sleeve Shirt

And FH shirt link: Fine Resort Wear for Men,Short Sleeve Shirt Embroidered in Front and Back