Photo

Ordered Groomsmen Shirts! Here are the pics.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 08:45 PM

So, I finally found what I think will be great shirts for the groomsmen. I just hope the color is okay. I chose the khaki color, but am wondering if I should have ordered white? What do you think? But my dress is ivory so I was afriad white would be to stark next to the ivory... The guys are wearing khaki Dockers as their pants. Do you think this will look okay?

Click the image to open in full size.

And here is the shirt I ordered for FH to wear at the reception. He's wearing his military dress blues for the ceremony but will change for the reception. I love this shirt!!!

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 08:59 PM

tami i think they are great! they don't have to be a perfect match - the slight contrast will make you pop in the pictures! :)

#3 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:26 PM

Tammy, I so love them, where are they from? I was just looking for shirts for Amos yesterday

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MsShelley
          Tammy, I so love them, where are they from? I was just looking for shirts for Amos yesterday
          I found them on Men's Cuban Guayabera Shirt, Mexican Wedding Shirts, Guayaberas, Guayamisas ... and they are ON SALE!

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by foxytv

oh thanks, Tami, I love them

#6 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MsShelley
              oh thanks, Tami, I love them
              No problem! I know, I stumbled across the site and absolutely fell in love with them. FH isn't home right now, but I ordered them w/o even checking with him. I know he will think they are awesome though!

#7 babycow

babycow
              • 367 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:38 PM

These look awesome, I think this color is great. My FMIL actually brought up a good point about using too much white, she said it would reflect the sun too much and be kinda blinding.
                http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
                Erica and Tim
                Dreams Tulum
                Mexico
                May 17, 2008

#8 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:42 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by babycow
                  These look awesome, I think this color is great. My FMIL actually brought up a good point about using too much white, she said it would reflect the sun too much and be kinda blinding.
                  Good point. So now I am confident in my decision of the khaki GM shirts. I think FH shirt will be perfect though b/c it's ivory.

I just love the embroidery as opposed to a simple printed design.

#9 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                  • 1,798 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 10:02 PM

those should look pretty nice. I think they will look much better with the tan pants rather than the jeans the guys in the pictures are wearing. Can't wait to see what they look like on...yikes 3 months!!!

#10 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 10:08 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by StephanieMN
                      those should look pretty nice. I think they will look much better with the tan pants rather than the jeans the guys in the pictures are wearing. Can't wait to see what they look like on...yikes 3 months!!!
                      YIKES is right!!! I am starting to freak out!!!!! But, almost everything is done and paid for. Now, it's time to start on the final stretch of weight loss before the fittings start. Ugh!!!

I didn't order these shirt for my Dad or FFIL. I was going to let them wear whatever they wanted. Do you think I should get them matching shirts too? I'm starting to think it might look better with all the same shirts (maybe get the Dad shirts in the white color but matching GM shirt design)??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users