Parasols vs. Bouquets

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:54 PM

I'm about to order parasols. For the girls who did...did you order more than you needed? I'm worried about them breaking in transit and am wondering if I should order extras just in case. Thanks!

#22 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:00 PM

Damn, I never thought about them breaking in transit. I wished after the fact that i ordered extras just for pictures and whatnot, but I didn't and I am not going to. But I never thought of the possibility of breaking one. I think we will jsut be shit out of luck then.

#23 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

which place are you ordering from?

i was going to order them and have them shipped directly to the hotel over the summer - i never thought about ordering extras hhhmmm

#24 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 4,513 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

I saw some parasols at Hobby Lobby yesterday - they were $3 a piece! They had all different colors, orange, pink, yellow, green - I almost bought a few but I didn't....yet - just and FYI if you guys have one near you maybe check it out!

#25 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Mrs.B 2008
            which place are you ordering from?

i was going to order them and have them shipped directly to the hotel over the summer - i never thought about ordering extras hhhmmm
            I'm planning to order from Luna Bazaar. I'm just worried that 1 out of 8 will get broken or something and then 1 BM won't have a parasol. I'm probably being totally paranoid, but that's my thinking these days!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Betsy
            I saw some parasols at Hobby Lobby yesterday - they were $3 a piece! They had all different colors, orange, pink, yellow, green - I almost bought a few but I didn't....yet - just and FYI if you guys have one near you maybe check it out!
            I wish I had a Hobby Lobby near me. As far as I know, we don't. Thanks for letting me know though!

#26 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:51 PM

I am so pissed that there are no Hobby Lobbys in PA! I always here girls on here talk about that place and it seems awesome, great prices!

#27 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:36 AM

That is such a great idea. I think I am going to order a few more just in case. Thank you for the wonderful trip.

#28 -Kate-

-Kate-
                • VIP Member
                • 7,676 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lizz
                  I'm about to order parasols. For the girls who did...did you order more than you needed? I'm worried about them breaking in transit and am wondering if I should order extras just in case. Thanks!
                  I only got 2 and they were fine in transit. They fit perfectly in the length of a suitcase and there was no trouble with them.

#29 Spazz

Spazz
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,482 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 12:02 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LALA
                    I only got 2 and they were fine in transit. They fit perfectly in the length of a suitcase and there was no trouble with them.
                    That's great to know...thanks!

#30 Amarillis

Amarillis
                    • 1,913 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Alipires1
                      I think I'm making these with different shells. It is called a kissing ball and it symbolizes eternal love. You use hot glue and a styrofoam ball. (If you're going to do it make sure you put the ribbon around the ball before you glue the shells.)
                      Click the image to open in full size.

If you like the look, but want more of a bouquet then you can do this.
                      Click the image to open in full size.
                      I LOVE THESE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users