Photo

Invitations & STD's

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:17 PM

It's 2006! Use technology! I think it would be tacky to send an invitation via email but to get RSVP's this seems smart and easy! Let your Grandma show off her skills!
    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 April 2006 - 11:39 PM

i did both...

i had my fiance create a site with some basic wedding information including a place to RSVP to the wedding...that way we could get an idea of how many people were going to go...

then 2 months before the event, we sent out formal invitatins which actually motivated some people to go that did not RSVP online (about 8 more people)...

i also had my fiance add an events page so people could also RSVP to group events we were planning like welcome dinner, snorkelling, surfing, sa party, etc.

Click the image to open in full size.

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 CASHMERE14

CASHMERE14
    • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:56 AM

Here is one that may be of interest.

I did metal luggage tags with our wedding logo on one side and the wedding and website info. on the other.

They looked something like this:

http://www.laserengr...luggage-tag.htm

I purchased crushed velvet bags to protect them in the shipping envelope. Got those from www.papermart.com

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 April 2006 - 12:59 PM

here is the link...thought they would be cute for table place cards, etc.</P>

Click the image to open in full size.

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#25 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 05 May 2006 - 05:30 PM

While we were down in Los Cabos my FI came up with the cutest idea for our save the dates...

He wants to take a photo of us and put it in a silver frame that says "Los Cabos" at the top and our wedding date "07-07-07" at the bottom. Then when our guests come to our wedding we will have a photo taken of their family and mail it back to them with our thank you notes.

At first the guests will have something around their home reminding them about our upcoming celebration and but in the end they will have something reminding them of the awesome time they had in Los Cabos.

Seeing as this was a last minute idea while we were there I had to act quickly! I went to the business center at our hotel and emailed a photographer that I had been concidering, Manuel Burgoin, to see if he could help us out. He met with us at our hotel the next day and agreed to take some pictures for us at sunset. He is a really great guy and we had a lot of fun taking the pictures. I should have the results in a few days.

We searched for silver frames while in Los Cabos but everytime I found one I liked the shop only carried 1 or 2 of that style. I need around 15-20. Any suggestions as to where I can find those awesome Mexican silver type frames in bulk? Also has anyone had stuff engraved through some of these on-line places? I looked at CreateAfavor.com but I am not sure how the quality will be.

Any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks girls!
        Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
        http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#26 lgnr22

lgnr22
        • 37 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 04:00 AM

very nice paper!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users