Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Discovery Health National Body Challenge '08

Anyone doing this? I am!

National Body Challenge : Discovery Health

Benefits of Registering for the National Body Challenge

Discovery Health’s National Body Challenge is a FREE, comprehensive fitness and weight-loss challenge that provides the tools and inspiration – online, on television and beyond – to get in shape, shed pounds and adopt a healthier lifestyle.

When you register you'll receive FREE:

· An 8-week membership to Bally Total Fitness*

· Customized meal plans with over 1,000 kitchen-tested, nutritionist-approved recipes

· Progressive fitness plans, tailored for you by experts

· Diverse community of support to help you achieve your personal lifestyle goals

· Individualized weight and fitness trackers

· Video and interactive tools from fitness and weight loss professionals

· And much more!

Parental consent required for anyone under the age of 18. Certain terms and conditions apply. See our Frequently Asked Questions for details.

No purchase necessary. Must be US citizen. Certain other restrictions may apply. 8 week Bally Total Fitness Membership is only available to download from December 27, 2007 until January 11, 2007 at 11:59 pm, and is effective from January 5 thru March 2, 2008 only. Please consult your physician before making any changes to your diet or exercise program. See our FAQ or participating Bally clubs for more details.

Yay!!! I am very excited about this. I already have a membership to Gold's, but the Balleys thing is nice for those who dont go to the gym yet.

elefant.gif

I hadn't heard of this, I'm going to check it out. I'll have to see if there are any bally's near me. I wanted to join my old gym again, but right now I really don't think we need an additional bill every month and my gym is really expensive compared to others, probably because they have no competition where we live.