Jump to content

Photo

My Cat is Making Me Batty!


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

    Posted 06 January 2008 - 07:33 PM

    so very interesting.... Christa just asked Erik if I could call the pet psychic and said UM no!. Damn...would be interesting. :)

    #22 CarrieRN

    CarrieRN
    • Member
    • 815 posts

      Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:04 AM

      That's so cool! She does the reading by phone? Poor puppy with cat not being friendly!
      http://i236.photobuc....m/IMG_1472.jpg
      Philip at 1 yr old. Go Steelers!
      Soon I will get to post wedding pics, figure I should get some more Philip in first!

      http://dv.daisypath.com/Mvdhm5/.png

      #23 TammyWright

      TammyWright

        Admin & Owner

      • Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

      Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:30 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christa
      Thanks Tammy for referring me to Dawn. I was very impressed with how accurate she was about things that I purposely didn't tell her in the begining. Like she knew we lived in an apartment/condo on the second floor because of what the cat told her. So, basically, WE ALL HATE THE APARTMENT!!
      i know..i didnt tell her stuff either and she knew about the poop and pee and that the cat thought jackson was a loud alien.

      Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

       
      Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
       
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


      #24 jmhein

      jmhein
      • Member
      • 665 posts

        Posted 07 January 2008 - 12:56 PM

        That's really fascinating! I really want to try this out! I wonder if she can help me prepare my cat for the upcoming two weeks we'll be in Jamaica for the wedding and help me reassure kitty we will be back and we love her!? (My cat gets soooo mad when we go away for more than a few days, she won't speak to me for a day and then gets OVERLY clingy once we're back)....
        So, do you put the cat and dog on the phone or does she just
        "psychically" talk to them?
        ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23


        My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

        #25 Jones4Me

        Jones4Me
        • Banned
        • 381 posts

          Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:29 PM

          Can you tell us a price range on this? Sounds interesting, but I am not sure how expensive it is... My cat has some issues that I would like to know more about!

          #26 A10CalGal

          A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

            Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:51 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by CarrieRN
            That's so cool! She does the reading by phone? Poor puppy with cat not being friendly!
            Yes, she does it by phone. She asks what your pets name is & what it looks like (color).

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by jmhein
            That's really fascinating! I really want to try this out! I wonder if she can help me prepare my cat for the upcoming two weeks we'll be in Jamaica for the wedding and help me reassure kitty we will be back and we love her!? (My cat gets soooo mad when we go away for more than a few days, she won't speak to me for a day and then gets OVERLY clingy once we're back)....
            So, do you put the cat and dog on the phone or does she just
            "psychically" talk to them?
            She communicates telepathically. You don't even need to be in the same place as your pet. I have no idea how it works, but it was very accurate & helpful for us.

            Also, interestingly enough, both animals seemed really happy the rest of the day - like extatic, kissing us, bouncing around, being playful. And Brittany the cat, as of the morning, did not pull her walking on my head & screaming act this morning or in the middle of the night. Instead, she slept by my side thru the night & waited for me to get up & did not scream for food!

            #27 cheese_diva

            cheese_diva
            • VIP Member
            • 1,966 posts

              Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:06 PM

              Wow.. my cat has been nutty lately too.. there was the whole peeing on the wedding dress incident before the wedding but lately she's been meowing really loudly and holding her mouth open and making half meows.. we took her to the vet just before the wedding and all tests came back negative... maybe I should stop joking about killing her if she doesn't stop...

              I bookmarked Dawn's info.. If things get worse I might give her a try.
              http://i148.photobuc....0smash/032.jpg
              faberphotography.com
              <a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/Yg4Cm8.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Second Birthday tickers" /></a>

              #28 A10CalGal

              A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

                Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:37 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by cheese_diva
                Wow.. my cat has been nutty lately too.. there was the whole peeing on the wedding dress incident before the wedding but lately she's been meowing really loudly and holding her mouth open and making half meows.. we took her to the vet just before the wedding and all tests came back negative... maybe I should stop joking about killing her if she doesn't stop...

                I bookmarked Dawn's info.. If things get worse I might give her a try.
                Angela, that's why I tried this. I kept saying I was going to kill the cat & "shut the F up!" She did the screaming meow, like there was a serious emergency. Only she did it all the time. So frustrating!

                #29 cheese_diva

                cheese_diva
                • VIP Member
                • 1,966 posts

                  Posted 07 January 2008 - 03:41 PM

                  Yeah, something's up, but we haven't moved or anything.. she's just getting freaky in her old age.. I wonder why she listens to Dawn and not me? lol
                  http://i148.photobuc....0smash/032.jpg
                  faberphotography.com
                  <a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/Yg4Cm8.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Second Birthday tickers" /></a>




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users