Photo

Beach Favors

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 VALERIE

VALERIE
  • 97 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:21 PM

I found this idea and thought it was really cute for favors at my reception back at home.

Has anyone seen or know where to find seashell chocolates like this?

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:57 PM

godiva has some but they have them here as well:
    I found this idea and thought it was really cute for favors at my reception back at home.

Has anyone seen or know where to find seashell chocolates like this?

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 05:58 PM

Cute idea. I just posted this link for a thread about cakes (to be used as toppers). I don't know anything about this company, I just came across the pictures!

Hilton Head Island Homemade Chocolate Fudge

#4 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 06:37 PM

Deena from Sweet Dreams in Cabo makes them. I'm sure if you check with a baker in the RM area they can make some up for you.

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 10:45 PM

You could make them, but I know I'm not very crafty so I'd probably just buy them. but they sell shell molds and then you just buy the chocolate and you can do marble colored ones too, like in the pictures.

#6 VALERIE

VALERIE
          • 97 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jilly76
            You could make them, but I know I'm not very crafty so I'd probably just buy them. but they sell shell molds and then you just buy the chocolate and you can do marble colored ones too, like in the pictures.

I thought about doing them myself too, but there is just to many last minute things to do! I'm stressed, can you tell!

Thanks, Tammy for the links! Looks like I get to shop tonight!

#7 natalie1987

natalie1987
            • 201 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:36 PM

Sometimes you can find them at WalMart; similar ones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users