Sign in to follow this  
SAwedding08

Hello - and help with South America?

Hmm sorry I don't have any inside DW information on those countries and I'm not sure if we have any DW brides planning in those countries. Geesh I wish i was more of a help.

What a neat idea though for a DW. I think it's great and perfect for a memorable vacation/wedding. Good luck with all the planning, let us know if there's anything we can help with.

Hi:)

I spent a couple of months in Peru and Ecuador about 5 yrs ago. I really loved both places and found them full of adventure and culture. However, my finance was in Argentina recently and it seemed like a great place to have a destination wedding. Argentina has beautiful wine country, a vibrant capitol and it is sooo inexpensive for the quality that you receive.

I think that you should consider the characteristics of your potential guests. If they're true hard core travellers take them to jungles of Ecuador, Macchu Picchu or Galapagos. If they might enjoy a little more tame of an experience Argentina offers some culture rich adventure that would be enjoyed by all.

Good luck and happy travelling!

welcome3.gif to the forum. Count me in the "I can't help" group for South America.... Sorry. But, you will be able to get TONS of wedding information here and hopefully some S. America info too.