Homemade Pizza?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:14 AM

hhhmmm ... interesting. I'm not a huge pizza eater (I'm a pasta fiend) but now I have a hankering to make my own pizza! Thanks a lot! hehe

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:16 AM

Its soooo yummy Tammi, you'll love it

#23 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:40 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Sarah
      When I was little, my dad & I made pizza together every Friday- it was our fun little family tradition. We used the pizza crust recipe from the Better Home & Gardens cookbook. It's super easy...
      I love how you and dad had that tradition, how cool is that! I'll save the recipe. That's a great thing to carry on with your kids one day.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
      Yep! :) Grill all the veggies & meats first. Once those are done, it's time for the dough...

Spray the dough on one side with Pam Grilling (lightly), then put it on the grill for about 2 minutes with the lid closed. Spray the other side of the dough, quickly put the toppings on the side already grilled, close the lid and leave on there for about 2-3 minutes.

VIOLA! It's the best pizza you'll ever have. :)
      I'm sold Maria...we bbq weekly...sometimes days in a row since we have no weather system here! This is great to try.

Thanks everyone for the topping suggestions...really really great ideas/recipes. This sounds more fun than a taco party...which we have too because we have this thing with large quantities of food and friends :P

#24 Diana

Diana
      • 167 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 02:44 AM

Thank you for starting the thread in the first place...
        I am sure that most of us need very little excuse for a gathering but are always looking for a way to make it unique!

#25 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 07:33 AM

Of course Diana...you'll find that I love to eat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users