Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton-Woods View Post
Hey girls,
I am just now reading up on the previous post... have yall already done the cup order? If not I would love to get in on the order.... thanks
Actually you are in luck...we haven't ordered anything yet.

I sort of got distracted with other things and forgot about the cups...oops!

how many would you be interested in?

or here is the better question...does everyone else who wanted some previously still want some?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittbrodin View Post
Hey Andi!!

I totally forgot about the cups too! I'm definitely still interested in like 50-75. I like the design in your siggy...just a possiblity. :)
great!
I have no problem with that design being a possibility...let me get a few ideas together tonight and I can PM everyone with them? I think that black shows up best on the cups though...from what I have read anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton-Woods View Post
thank goodness... we would need prob 125 is that ok? What is the design yall r going with? Thanks girls
Awesome! That is totally fine! However many you need. altogether we just need a minmum order of 250 which I think we will easily hit now. We do not have a design decided on yet. I think probably just something simple with like a palm tree or something else beachy...if you have any ideas let us know!


Let me look back at old posts and I will PM everyone who was intersted and we can go from there! smile29.gif Yes! I am excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH! PS, I forgot that today is Lauren and Kati's wedding and tomorrow is Julia's! Congrats everyone! I sure can't wait for their pics wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey girlies! Vanessa and I are still in on the order and we're absolutely fine with whatever design pops up as the favorite. I'm thinking that we will only really need 50 cups. I was being a bit, ahem, ambitious when I threw out the whole 75 cup thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jweekley View Post
Hey girlies! Vanessa and I are still in on the order and we're absolutely fine with whatever design pops up as the favorite. I'm thinking that we will only really need 50 cups. I was being a bit, ahem, ambitious when I threw out the whole 75 cup thing.
that sounds good to me! i just sent one more PM to all interested in the cups. If you everyone could just send me their email addresses we will move discussions there so that we dont clog up the LC thread with our cup talks wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Actually you are in luck...we haven't ordered anything yet.

I sort of got distracted with other things and forgot about the cups...oops!

how many would you be interested in?

or here is the better question...does everyone else who wanted some previously still want some?
OMG Girls I have been really bad and not been on here in a while! Things have gotten crazy here and I have only a little over a month to go!

I would love to get in on the cups if I can. I would need about 70? Is there still room to get in? Also would they be here in time. I leave for LC on Feb 24th. Let me know and I would be happy to get in on it.

Another question I have is about the hairstylist that they use that cost $220 I think that's alot but I am also thinking it might just be worth it. Did any of you girls use him? Would it be worth it?

Lindsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindseyb View Post
OMG Girls I have been really bad and not been on here in a while! Things have gotten crazy here and I have only a little over a month to go!

I would love to get in on the cups if I can. I would need about 70? Is there still room to get in? Also would they be here in time. I leave for LC on Feb 24th. Let me know and I would be happy to get in on it.

Another question I have is about the hairstylist that they use that cost $220 I think that's alot but I am also thinking it might just be worth it. Did any of you girls use him? Would it be worth it?

Lindsey
Hi Lindsey, we haven't actually placed the order for the cups yet so there is still time to get in on the order!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×