Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Those look great!! I'd like that too! lol But like I said I'm just gonna let Nicole go with her gut - she knows the place better than I do. She already picked out my flowers for me and I love 'em! So she's on the right track wink.gif

Oh and Andi, Martin and I finally decided to do "before" shots or "first glance" as I like to call it - where you get to see each other right before the wedding and the photog. can capture those great moments. Not to mention neither of us will be sweaty at that point, and I'll be all dolled up with fresh makeup - lol wink.gif so I think what we're gonna try and work out is to split up the extra hour - have the guests w/Martin come over a half hour early so we can get those shots in, and then have an extra half hour at the end for dancing and such. I'm sure the sun will be out late for us since it will almost be summer, but think it will be more relaxed this way. Wrote Elizabeth Medina (my photog) today asking her thoughts on this, but I'm pretty excited because before martin was SUPER traditional about these kindsa things including not seeing each other at all before the wedding. We will still stay in separate rooms the night before though.

Eeeee, so excited!! :)
smile29.gif

cool! First glance shots are a great idea! So yeah Nicole told me today not to worry about the sunlight for photo shots after the ceremony because Mexico just had their "daylight savings" or whatever they call it down there and so she said the sun is not setting now until at least 8:30!!!

so after hearing that I think Reggie is just going to come over with the rest of the guests and then we can do shots after the ceremony...also too we don't have a wedding party so we won't have any of the pics with the wedding party....I am kinda nervous about doing most of our pics after the ceremony because I dont want to totally miss the cocktail hour! wink.gif Although I am sure I can find someone to bring me drinks while we are taking pics hee hee hee!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Ann- is there an updated list of BDW LC weddings coming up? Can't believe mine is finally gonna be on that list! Wahooo! woot2.gif
I need to post this - it's on my other computer, so I'll try to remember to do that tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
smile29.gif

cool! First glance shots are a great idea! So yeah Nicole told me today not to worry about the sunlight for photo shots after the ceremony because Mexico just had their "daylight savings" or whatever they call it down there and so she said the sun is not setting now until at least 8:30!!!

so after hearing that I think Reggie is just going to come over with the rest of the guests and then we can do shots after the ceremony...also too we don't have a wedding party so we won't have any of the pics with the wedding party....I am kinda nervous about doing most of our pics after the ceremony because I dont want to totally miss the cocktail hour! wink.gif Although I am sure I can find someone to bring me drinks while we are taking pics hee hee hee!
I totally forgot that Mexico's daylight savings time is like a month after ours! Then, you'll definitely have enough time, especially if you don't have a bridal party.

I too would love to borrow the starfish if it is still around in November. Add me to the list.

Andi - what did you decide about your rehearsal dinner. I know you were asking for quotes on Barcelona Tapas, but I wasn't sure what you had decided. Wow - only a little more than a week!! When do you depart??

Hey Ladies,

I know there are a couple of you quickly coming up and I want to wish you the very best. Mine is also coming up on May 2 and feeling a little stressed...my body decided to get sick on me which isn't helping! Anyway, I know I have not participated in the blogs as much but I have been keeping up with them. I can't wait to see how everyone's turns out! I will be sure to post mine as soon as I return.

Best of luck ladies and enjoy every moment!

Jen

Hi Jen,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! My body has also decided to get sick on me (but I have separate ongoing medical issues so that's a whole different topic!) ~ stress can wreak havok on our bodies! Try setting a night aside soon to go out on a date night with your hubby - go see a funny movie (I recommend "I love you, man" with Paul Rudd for some good wedding-related laughs from the guy's perspective - Martin loved it too).

Your wedding is the day of my bachelorette party!

thewave.gif

Oh and holy moly on the 8:30 sunset! I guess that's a good thing... but it also means it will stay hotter longer. Boo. Oh well, it will all work out in the end! Maybe we can just have their boat come over 15 minutes early and then add 45 on at the end. I wonder if that would give us a few extra minutes to get those "first glance" shots in...? Hmmmmm...

ok girls - here are all of the "spring" Caletas brides that I have written down!

brittbrodin ~ Brittany(Brit) ~ Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rachelle ~ Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CODestBride2009 ~ Andi ~ Friday, April 24, 2009

munnjeni ~ Jennifer ~ Saturday, May 02, 2009

Mrs. McKinley to be ~ Angie ~ Saturday, May 09, 2009

JaimeLynne ~ Sunday, May 24, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by verh0016 View Post
I too would love to borrow the starfish if it is still around in November. Add me to the list.

Andi - what did you decide about your rehearsal dinner. I know you were asking for quotes on Barcelona Tapas, but I wasn't sure what you had decided. Wow - only a little more than a week!! When do you depart??
sure will add you to the starfish list wink.gif

we decided to just have our welcome dinner at the hotel we are staying at (vallarta palace) it was most cost effective this way. then after our dinner we are going out with our friends who are going to be in PV and go to a nightclub...thinking Mandala on that? maybe get a table there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post
ok girls - here are all of the "spring" Caletas brides that I have written down!

YES!!!! that is exciting I am next! woot.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnR View Post

smile29.gif

FINALLY! hahaha! Thanks for posting, Ann.