Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#971 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChristinaH
    I have it marked on my calendar that Nicole is back in the office on August 11. I've been slowly working up a lengthy email with questions for her to answer upon her return.

Only 73 days till my wedding!
    Thanks for letting me know. I am sure I have the info somewhere, but I can't find anything right now. :)

#972 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by tvt
      I think we're going with Daiquiri Dicks. I have seen the menu yet... apparently they are redoing it and cannot send it to me yet.

However, the person I've been talking to there (not sure if it's a boy or girl) is SOOO responsive. And we both have gmail and this person started chating with me about our WD. I was so impressed! And they seem very felxible. Just can't wait to see the menu!
      Awesome Tara!! We haven't actually spoken with anyone yet so that is very good to hear!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bca33
      Hello everyone!!! I am so excited- I am now a confirmed Las Caletas bride!!!!
      Welcome Rebecca :)

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnnR
      Speaking of lists ...

YARI, YOU'RE NEXT!!

or at least accoring to my list, which might be wrong at this point. I can't believe we have to wait until October until the next wedding!

Let me know if anything on here is incorrect, or missing!

Yari: Friday, October 10, 2008
      ChristinaH: Saturday, October 18, 2008
      AmandaB: Sunday, October 26, 2008
      Maeghan: Tuesday, October 28, 2008
      stacy75: Saturday, November 01, 2008
      lilysd: Saturday, November 01, 2008
      tvt (Tara): Sunday, November 02, 2008
      Mayenne: Monday, November 10, 2008
      HollyC: Wednesday, November 12, 2008
      Duchess (Jamie): Sunday, December 28, 2008
      YARI, I can't believe you're NEXT!!! WOOOHOOO!

Ann ~ I'm not on the list
      Looks like you may just be doing it through the end of this year, but just in case - my date is set for May 24, 2009!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#973 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:31 AM

does anyone have the menu for Daiquiri Dicks? They keep sending me options, but I really want to see the whole menu....

The food might not be what we were looking for.... which is unfortunate as the other place I contacted about our WD have never returned my emails....

#974 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          does anyone have the menu for Daiquiri Dicks? They keep sending me options, but I really want to see the whole menu....

The food might not be what we were looking for.... which is unfortunate as the other place I contacted about our WD have never returned my emails....
          I used to have one from 1yr+ ago, I'll see if I saved it. There is the dinner menu on their website but you've probably seen that:

Dinner

It is sort of Asian-Mexican fusion which wasn't what we wanted either, although I'm sure it's good.

Nicole recommended El Arrayan, have you contacted them? We were close to having ours at Los Burros Bar, the prices were cheap and it was on the sand (literally!) but we wanted to get away from the beach so we switched it up.

#975 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tvt

Tara she never sent me a menu, but I have an email from her of food options. I will forward it to you.

#976 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by starchild

Nicole recommended El Arrayan, have you contacted them? We were close to having ours at Los Burros Bar, the prices were cheap and it was on the sand (literally!) but we wanted to get away from the beach so we switched it up.
              Los Burros Bar.... that sounds interesting. Did you contact them? If so, would you mind sending me the contact info?

Daiquir Dicks has been easy to email with, but the food.... I'm a simple eater, and I have no idea what half of they stuff they sent me even means.

#977 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tvt
                Los Burros Bar.... that sounds interesting. Did you contact them? If so, would you mind sending me the contact info?

Daiquir Dicks has been easy to email with, but the food.... I'm a simple eater, and I have no idea what half of they stuff they sent me even means.
                I want the info for Los Burros Bar too!! Pretty please.

#978 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:21 PM

Check out this site on the LBB...

Los Burros Bar Restaurant, Puerto Vallarta - IgoUgo Reviews

#979 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:22 PM

One more link...I love the way this place looks!

Bar Los Burros in Viejo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

#980 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 02:27 PM

I'll PM you both with more info :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users