Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#881 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:47 AM

YAY! I'm so glad you girls are nearly done with the planning. :) It's important to enjoy every moment- that includes the final hours of packing!
    Happily married since 2008

#882 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:03 PM

My biggest "to do" right now is wedding undergarments, and jewelry. I have been looking and looking, but just can't seem to find what I want.

I really wanted my jelewry to be my "somthing borrowed" from my mom, but she hardly wears any. So I could do just diamond studs, or pearl studs. I'm horrible at matching jewelry with things. And I wasn't planning on a necklace, so shouldn't I do dangly earrings?

#883 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:43 PM

Do you NEED undergarments? If not, I would skip them- honestly, it's so much more comfortable. I just wore some big blue grandma panties. LOL

As for the jewelry, if you wore some studs, I don't think you would have to have a necklace. Personally, I would do a pretty cuff bracelet or something with it. I like the simplistic jewelry look- even though I didn't really go that route on my day. Haha.

#884 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          My biggest "to do" right now is wedding undergarments, and jewelry. I have been looking and looking, but just can't seem to find what I want.

I really wanted my jelewry to be my "somthing borrowed" from my mom, but she hardly wears any. So I could do just diamond studs, or pearl studs. I'm horrible at matching jewelry with things. And I wasn't planning on a necklace, so shouldn't I do dangly earrings?
          Refresh my memory of what your dress neckline looks like.

#885 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:24 PM

It's a slighly sweetheart neckline. Dress is really plain except for lace around the middle (under boobs to hips), and a ribbon around the waist.

I think I'm going to sew bra cups into the dress. No spanx, corsets, or any of that junk! BUt I want cute undies!!!!!! I want blue boy shorts that say I <3 Joe on them.

#886 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

I would wear dangly earrings...

#887 Duchess

Duchess
              • 358 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 06:12 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                I would wear dangly earrings...
                Yeah, I think dangly would be good with that neckline if not wearing a necklace.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by tvt
                BUt I want cute undies!!!!!! I want blue boy shorts that say I <3 Joe on them.
                Do you know of any good personalized sites that do cute undies with property of...? That is a cute idea!

#888 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:48 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yari
                  LOL, good idea. I am still thinking about the wedding, but I am not doing anything regarding planning. BUT I guess it's not really working since I decided last night that I am not going to do fans and need to sell the ones I have.
                  LOL well at least you are trying to cut back!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  YAY! I'm so glad you girls are nearly done with the planning. :) It's important to enjoy every moment- that includes the final hours of packing!
                  And if you're like me those final hours of will involve staying up packing all night and going straight to the airport :P

Tara I say dangly earrings too if there is no necklace.

Duchess the only personalized site I use often is customizedgirl.com You can make them say whatever you want. I'm sure there are wedding sites that sell them too :)

#889 halef1

halef1
                  • 25 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:38 AM

Hey ladies!

I've been reading a ton but not writing much on here - but have really enjoyed and learned so much about what everyone's doing! I'm getting married at LC on Jan 11, 2009 - CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Just wondering - this is directed at Ann or anyone else that knows the answer to this. I remember awhile ago, Ann provided a link to where she got the silk flowers in her hair. I've searched for it - but it just takes me to the main "Las Caletas Bride - post here" link - ugh!!! I've seen a bunch of other links from other people...but wanted to get Ann's. I remembered her flowers being really simple and beautiful.

Any ideas?!!!!

(You'll be hearing from me more often now that plans are on the way!!!!)

Thanks!

-Heather

#890 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 12:11 PM

hmmm...flowerclip.com

I got mine at mydivascloset.com and they have a TON of flower clips. A really huge selection so you could maybe find one similiar there. Hopefully Ann will just tell you what she did. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users