Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#871 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:43 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tvt
    hey, does LC number your tables? Or do you have to bring your own table numbers?
    i know i am late but wanted to let you know ... we came up with the table arrangement, but LC provided the actual numbers.

#872 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AnnR
      i know i am late but wanted to let you know ... we came up with the table arrangement, but LC provided the actual numbers.
      That is good to know. Thanks Ann!

#873 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

i want our wedding to be tomorrow!!!! ahhh, i just want to finally see what i've been anticipating for a long time now!

and thanks ann for the feedback. crossing one thing of my DIY list! yeay!

#874 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tvt
          i want our wedding to be tomorrow!!!! ahhh, i just want to finally see what i've been anticipating for a long time now!

and thanks ann for the feedback. crossing one thing of my DIY list! yeay!
          I know exactly how you feel, cause I feel the same way! It will be here before you know it, it seems like forever! :)

#875 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:20 PM

OMG- you girls are down to 2 and 3 months. yes, it will be here so quickily! Better get on the ball girls so the last week you can relax with margaritas prepping yourselves for the vacation!
            Happily married since 2008

#876 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
            • 178 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
              OMG- you girls are down to 2 and 3 months. yes, it will be here so quickily! Better get on the ball girls so the last week you can relax with margaritas prepping yourselves for the vacation!
              Completely freaking out! 88 days to go...
              Can't wait for Nicole to get back to bombard her with emails and details : )

#877 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:06 PM

Quote:
                That is definitely my goal!!! I would love to be in a nice tequila induced state before the wedding. Tequila and I... we get along very well, all nice and relazed and loving. Perfect for before the wedding!

#878 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:11 AM

Quote:
                  I am set! I promised myself no more wedding planning until August 1st, I know that is only one week away, but I need the break.

#879 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:39 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tvt
                    That is definitely my goal!!! I would love to be in a nice tequila induced state before the wedding. Tequila and I... we get along very well, all nice and relazed and loving. Perfect for before the wedding!
                    Oh yeah, if you do everything right you should have a killer buzz for your trip down the aisle :P Stress? What stress? LOL

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yari
                    I am set! I promised myself no more wedding planning until August 1st, I know that is only one week away, but I need the break.
                    Good luck Yari, that's an eternity when you've been in planning mode 24/7! You should set yourself a daily Outlook reminder to NOT think wedding!

#880 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 11:44 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by starchild
                      Good luck Yari, that's an eternity when you've been in planning mode 24/7! You should set yourself a daily Outlook reminder to NOT think wedding!
                      LOL, good idea. I am still thinking about the wedding, but I am not doing anything regarding planning. BUT I guess it's not really working since I decided last night that I am not going to do fans and need to sell the ones I have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users