Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#801 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
  • 413 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:25 PM

OOH Congratulations - and welcome back!!! I can't wait to read your reviw and see your pictures!!!!

I've heard about the parrot - but would love to hear more about it!!! :)

Lindsay

#802 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:26 AM

A parrot? I so want details!

#803 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:35 AM

welcome back, and congrats!

i cannot wait to hear the details of your wedding!

#804 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

Ohhh how exciting! Congrats and welcome back! Can't wait for the details!

#805 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:36 AM

A parrot can do that? WOW! That would be so cool.

Congrats and welcome back!
            Happily married since 2008

#806 raisinblur

raisinblur
            • 94 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:46 PM

Hello everyone! We're back from our amazing wedding at LC. I haven't posted on the boards too much in the past, but wanted to share some of our non-pro pictures from the day. I plan to post a more detailed review later this week.

Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Also, I wanted to thank everyone on this board who have been sooooo helpful and amazing. I would never have found LC in the first place without your help!

#807 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by raisinblur
                Hello everyone! We're back from our amazing wedding at LC. I haven't posted on the boards too much in the past, but wanted to share some of our non-pro pictures from the day. I plan to post a more detailed review later this week.

Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Also, I wanted to thank everyone on this board who have been sooooo helpful and amazing. I would never have found LC in the first place without your help!
                Thank you so much for coming back and posting pics! You looked so pretty. Everything looks great. Are you going to write a review? Pretty please?

#808 Mel

Mel
                • 141 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:51 AM

I got my review done and there a few non-pro pics. The pro-pics won't be here for another 6 weeks. EEKS!!! I think I might go crazy between now and then!!!

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22380

#809 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:37 AM

Quote:

welcome back, I am off to go look at your pics!

#810 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:40 AM

Quote:

i absolutely love that green color you used on the tables - LOVE it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users