Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#791 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:15 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    Ok Jamy- I'm as bad as your mom. LOL I asked Nicole if anyone has fallen off because of all the pics I saw, I was really worried that some dumbass would dance their way right off the boat. I mean really- there is only a rope there! I didn't even go close to it and it made me nervous to watch people dance at the front. I obviously needed to be drunk. :)
    Yeah, the rope in the front is kind of sketchy...haha I didn't even go near it in my drunken state - I kept my hands on the stripper poles and danced there but there are pics of guests all on the rope and laid out on the front of the boat by the ropes!!

#792 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 05:17 PM

I am so excited girls. I just sent Nicole a crazy long email with everything I have ever dreamed about for my wedding. Yay!!!

It really made it real.

BTW, Nicole is taking vacation from Mid July to the end of August.

#793 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:41 PM

Congrats Yari. That's exciting. Now you need to share the details!
        Happily married since 2008

#794 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:13 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
          Congrats Yari. That's exciting. Now you need to share the details!
          LOL, don't worry I will!

#795 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:25 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by starchild
            Heehee...yay, someone besides me found it! I was beginning to feel like a bigtime freak...Jaime & Martin are freaks too :P
            I am cracking up at the nervous mom stories, I'll have to tell mine she wasn't alone. She was also worried that a guest would get too drunk & fall off the boat. She even suggested we not serve alcohol on the ride back for this reason...in the end she was doing tequila shots on the ride back!

For the record Nicole said nobody ever fell overboard, but once they thought they lost a drunk GM but found him curled up asleep in some cubby on the boat..haha
            LOL Nicole was telling me a story of some drunk college kids who came over and they started jumping off the boat! They also wore bathing suits to their friends wedding... how rude!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#796 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
            • 178 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=JaimeLynne;396425] I was sooo on a mission! We finally found it and laid down when a group tour came walking by. The cruise director was leading it and they were making funny innuendos about this being the "honeymoon bed". Martin said he was just glad we kept our clothes on.
              QUOTE]

Could someone fill me in on the bed? Anyone have pics? Where is it? Only heard of it a few times in recent posts. Would love to know! Tell me more, please....

#797 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:45 PM

way off topic, but Rachel I LOVE your new hair!!!

#798 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:11 PM

Thanks Tara!

As for the bed, I have no pics to fill in since I never found it but Jamy (starchild) had some wedding pics on it.
                  Happily married since 2008

#799 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 05:19 PM

I have a couple pics of the bed - haven't uploaded them yet

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#800 Mel

Mel
                    • 141 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 11:10 PM

I'm Back and now MRS. FISHER. Had a great wedding. Lots of things to share and a few pictures that my dad took. I will write a review when I get a few minutes. Definately want to read it if anyone is considering a sail boat. As well, there are a few features that I don't think anyone has ever mentioned on here for things that you can do such as...having a parrot fly your rings in to Brad...I will tell more later!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users