Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#771 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

Ya the day of the wedding they had us wait in the wrong place too. We had 2 different guys tell us to wait in 2 different spots. We were kinda confused and we even asked one of the pirate guys (LOL) if he knew what was going on since we didn't see any VA people. He asked us who told us to sit there and we told him Alan. He was like "Oh you're cool then. Alan is the main guy." Well alright then....

I wrote about that confusion in my review though. I know we were a little nervous the day of because the marina was chaotic. People were EVERYWHERE.
    Happily married since 2008

#772 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 04:31 PM

i must have got lucky! when we showed up with the one taxi full of the girls going early, Nicole was there to meet us so we never had to look for anything. then i didn't hear of any issues with the rest of the group either, but they all arrived by pre-arranged bus together, except for 2 other couples.

#773 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:42 PM

Hi everyone! Martin and I *just* got back from LC. We got to meet with Nicole and she was great. And we found the bed! tomorrow we are off to check out the Botanical Gardens. The weather is great here - mid 80s with a nice breeze :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#774 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:44 PM

Jaime you little turd! LOL I hope you are having a fabulous time!
          Happily married since 2008

#775 Mel

Mel
          • 141 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 05:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
            Hi everyone! Martin and I *just* got back from LC. We got to meet with Nicole and she was great. And we found the bed! tomorrow we are off to check out the Botanical Gardens. The weather is great here - mid 80s with a nice breeze :)
            Hope the weather stays good...its supposed to rain next week! Eikes! Don't use up all the good weather before I get there and get married next Tuesday!

#776 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:25 PM

Have fun! I'm jealous, wish I was there.

#777 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:46 PM

I agree with Rachel! You little turd! oh well...have fun!

#778 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 03:10 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                  And we found the bed!
                  Heehee...yay, someone besides me found it! I was beginning to feel like a bigtime freak...Jaime & Martin are freaks too :P

#779 SarahL

SarahL
                  • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:40 AM

Hahaa... Roberto and I are going back (using our Marriott rewards points for a four-night mini-vacay and trip down wedding-memory lane!) in September! I definitely want to do the day tour at Caletas while we're there... and I want to find that bed!!! Roberto and I are freak wanna-be's! Ha!!!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    Heehee...yay, someone besides me found it! I was beginning to feel like a bigtime freak...Jaime & Martin are freaks too :P

Roberto and Sarah
                    February 22, 2008

#780 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                    • 26,161 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 09:47 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by SarahL
                      Hahaa... Roberto and I are going back (using our Marriott rewards points for a four-night mini-vacay and trip down wedding-memory lane!) in September! I definitely want to do the day tour at Caletas while we're there... and I want to find that bed!!! Roberto and I are freak wanna-be's! Ha!!!
                      If you're facing the ocean it's in the hills to the right of the reception site...have fun!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users