Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#751 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:10 PM

MarlaB should be getting her pro pics soon. She used the same photog as me and her wedding was 4 days after mine. Hopefully she will come back on and share! She shared her non-pro pics at least!
    Happily married since 2008

#752 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:11 PM

oh, i bet she will come back, she's been really good about that.

#753 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:13 PM

Ya, she at least emails it to me. Last time I reminded her to post pics here too so all the girls could see! She had a few elements I haven't seen at LC yet. Like a tux and isle runner. I like to see how different all the LC weddings can be.

#754 tvt

tvt
        • VIP Member
        • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

Rachel I love your pictures!!!!! Everytime I see LC wedding pics it makes me wish my date was closer!

And thanks for all of the feedback on the table runners! Tan it is!! (I love checking things off the decision list!)

#755 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            Ya, she at least emails it to me. Last time I reminded her to post pics here too so all the girls could see! She had a few elements I haven't seen at LC yet. Like a tux and isle runner. I like to see how different all the LC weddings can be.

ooooh a tux and isle runner?! cool, I can't wait to see those pics! I think my FI really wants a tux and that is the one thing I have completely left up to him...his wardrobe!

#756 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 08 May 2008 - 08:09 PM

Oh also...thanks Ann for keeping that list handy! It is so exciting to see the upcoming weddings!

#757 MarlaB

MarlaB
              • 108 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 08:42 AM

In case anyone missed the website, go to
                mbertett on Slide and Michele & Jim on Slide and click on the wedding link to see our non pro pics. My pro ones should be here really soon!!! Oh, and John was not hot in the tux like he thought he would be and in the end he was very glad he wore it and apologized for hassling me about it. All the guests thought he was so handsome and our outfits complemented each other. You can really wear whatever the heck you want!!

#758 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 11:50 AM

Snapfish: Share:Registration_Opt2

Here's the second installment of my pics. I think the LC ladies will really like these because there are a TON of detail shots. Plus you can see what the sun looks like after the ceremony. Let me know if you have any questions!!

#759 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:01 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                    I think the LC ladies will really like these because there are a TON of detail shots.

Yup, love them! I love the detail, thanks for posting these!!!

#760 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:17 PM

I really hope the shell curtains are still there, I love them!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users