Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#251 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:20 AM

just found it! not a great one - but kelly is standing behind him (my FIL) - damn it - it didn't work

try this: Click the image to open in full size.

#252 tvt

tvt
    • VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:28 AM

interesting! gotta love a little mystery at 728 am!

#253 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 08:30 AM

well i thought Nicole had said my wedding was Kelly's first - so maybe it was just a different Kelly that worked for Vallarta Adventures? or maybe she just looks different in pictures? lol

#254 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:25 AM

That is a mystery . . . I was told she was Nicole's apprentice and my wedding was her 2nd . . . maybe there are 2 Kelly's?

#255 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:53 AM

it's GOT to be the same Kelly then! she just looks soooo different. or maybe they're cloning Nicole, and naming them all Kelly.

#256 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:20 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              it's GOT to be the same Kelly then! she just looks soooo different. or maybe they're cloning Nicole, and naming them all Kelly.
              Ha!! Or maybe Nicole has more than one apprentice and the one at my wedding wasn't Kelly but Katie or something similar . . . I was less than sober that day . . . heck I was less than sober that whole trip - I'm happy I remember meeting and talking to you and Paul!!

#257 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:35 AM

Funny! Yeah, you know I looked at your pic and they look like different people. They probably are training a few people. I'll have to ask my brother if her name was Kelly or what it was . . . he disappeared into the jungle with her for awhile so I hope he got her name

He disappeared that night with the girl you gave the starfish to as well...he had a great time at the wedding! Anyway

#258 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:43 AM

OMG too funny! I KNOW it wasn't my Kelly then (or at least I hope so) - she's got a hubby and a baby! your brother sure sounds like he had fun!

#259 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by starchild
                    That is a mystery . . . I was told she was Nicole's apprentice and my wedding was her 2nd . . . maybe there are 2 Kelly's?
                    BTW - i spoke to kelley (the one that was at my wedding), and she wasn't at your wedding, Jamy! lol the mystery continues!

however, my wedding wasn't her first, but rather the first "BDW forum" wedding. she said she might try to find out who that girl was you were talking about! nicole's sister may have been in town - but she doesn't that that was her either. hmmmmmm

#260 stacy75

stacy75
                    • 38 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:07 AM

Hi ladies..I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm 99.9 percent sure that I want to have our wedding at Las Caletas. We were originally looking in the Riviera Maya area. I felt like I had looked at a million different places to have the wedding...I'd find a place I would love but then would find another place i'd fall in love with or i'd find something I didn't like at the original place that I looked at. Basically I was driving myself crazy..and the wedding isn't until November of 2008!! So I started browsing thru the forums and happened upon Ann's(akh) slideshow and absolutely loved the pictures..the ceremony site was perfect! So I started looking for other wedding pictures from Las Caletas and they all looked so awesome! So I emailed Kelley at Adventure Weddings and she responded back to me(very quickly I might add! ) with a tentative contract. Everything about it sounds great, but here's my isssue...the ceremony is at 615p. Per Kelley, sunset is also at about 615p. The date I requested is November 7th, 2008. Anybody know how much daylight we'd actually have after sunset?? My main concern is having my FH and my guests see me in my dress in the daylight..probably sounds kind of silly I know..but I 'll be putting a huge amount of thought and stress into the only wedding dress i'm ever going to wear and I want people to be able to see it dammit
                      I'm going to email Kelley as well to see if she would know but I wanted to check with all of you first to see if anyone has been in PV in November.
                      Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users