Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#241 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:51 AM

we found out that we can charter a boat, but that would only give us one more hour. So now we're trying to find out if we can buy out the afternoon day tour so we can have our wedding start earlier in the afternoon. I'm hopping she says yes. I don't see why they wouldn't. It's guaranteed money for them, and no afternoon tour people to worry about.... cross your fingers!!

#242 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 04:36 PM

How much does it cost for each individual to go over to LC early on the wedding day? I know 3 are free, but does anyone know what it will cost there after?

Side note- I had so much reading to do since I was on a vacation for a week. And I thought about this forum too many times. It's an addiction.
      Happily married since 2008

#243 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Waiting_for_Sunshine
        How much does it cost for each individual to go over to LC early on the wedding day? I know 3 are free, but does anyone know what it will cost there after?

Side note- I had so much reading to do since I was on a vacation for a week. And I thought about this forum too many times. It's an addiction.
        I have $70.20 per extra person in my contract.

#244 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 July 2007 - 05:52 PM

FYI - I noticed that the package prices went up for Las Caletas ... not much, but thought I'd point it out to anyone that was considering this as an option.

side note: i can't believe we won't have any Las Caletas weddings until Nov ... it will be so hard to wait! and then we have 4 BDW - Las Caletas weddings in Nov.!

#245 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 07:02 PM

ok girls, update! we've got it all situated and under control! yeay! moving to Sunday 11/2 gives us more time and more sunlight. So glad to have it all sorted out and behind us. I was touch and go for a day or two!

Now that i'm into this wedding planning a bit i'm SOOOOOOOO GLAD we picked a place with responsive and great WCs. I probably would have flown to PV and strangled the dreams lady by now. I guess I am a little more high maintance than i thought i was! oops!

Also Lindsay, thank you for posting that picutre of the palms at las caletas. We used it for our STDs and they turned out great!

#246 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:09 PM

oh wow - you're doing a Sunday wedding, i didn't realize that (even though you said it! lol). out of curiosity, how did that work - isnt' it like double the price? do you get to name your own times now, since they don't have other tours to worry about?

#247 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:42 PM

That's what I'm wondering too. I always wondered why Sunday was double price. That would be awesome if you can name your own times.

My only complaint about Las Caletas is I wish I could have the ceremony a little earlier. I love the bright vivid ocean in the pics. But I know it would be a lot hotter too so it might be an even trade.
                Happily married since 2008

#248 tvt

tvt
                • VIP Member
                • 4,812 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by akh
                  oh wow - you're doing a Sunday wedding, i didn't realize that (even though you said it! lol). out of curiosity, how did that work - isnt' it like double the price? do you get to name your own times now, since they don't have other tours to worry about?
                  It's not more expensive now They are offering tours on Sundays now, but from what I gather Sundays are slower and so there is only one tour. Thus allowing our wedding to start earlier. And if, for some reason, there isn't a tour at all that Sunday we can basically pick our wedding times. But either way, we have more daylight so it works out perfect!

Above, is why i'm so glad we chose las caletas. upon voicing my concerns kelley came back with the sunday option and it works out perfect! yeay!

#249 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:42 AM

BTW here's a pic of Kelly (along with Brad the minister and the hottie boat captain)

Click the image to open in full size.

#250 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:56 AM

either she just looks REALLY different, or that's a different Kelly! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users