Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1901 erinc

erinc
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

Trisha - Good Luck - I guess you're down to the last minute items...if you have time to let us know your planning that would be great, but we can all understand if you've got your hands full.

I'm officially 5 weeks out and I laughed when I saw Ann label me as "not very active" on the blog. Kelley at LC has made it SO EASY for me, I feel like I have nothing to do or add....As soon as I get my act together, I promise to update everyone with my plans!!! Maybe even a couple of pics!!!

Welcome to the new LC brides!!! I hope you find this site as useful as I have!!!! These ladies have been GREAT!!!
    -e

#1902 ldeavila

ldeavila
    • 206 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:44 PM

Thanks Andi for clearing that up for me. I think we plan on having about 20 or so guests. We are leaning towards doing the paradise package but might end up changing it to the premier. Does anyone know what they charge is for children?
      [IMG]
      Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#1903 erinc

erinc
      • 24 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by ldeavila
        Thanks Andi for clearing that up for me. I think we plan on having about 20 or so guests. We are leaning towards doing the paradise package but might end up changing it to the premier. Does anyone know what they charge is for children?
        Kids 4-12 are half the adult rate, plus tips. Kids under 4 are free. We've got a few kids going with us so I asked Kelley and she made sure and worked it all into our contract...hope that helps.

#1904 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:51 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by erinc
          I'm officially 5 weeks out and I laughed when I saw Ann label me as "not very active" on the blog. Kelley at LC has made it SO EASY for me, I feel like I have nothing to do or add....As soon as I get my act together, I promise to update everyone with my plans!!! Maybe even a couple of pics!!!
          This is just really based on post count - most of us are on here blabbling away all day, often about non-wedding related stuff. It wasn't anything bad ... just that you weren't very active on here!

#1905 Ms. Havasu

Ms. Havasu
          • 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

I ordered my dress yesterday...OMG, I'm getting so excited! I can't wait to see it. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will.
            Michele

#1906 Ms. Havasu

Ms. Havasu
            • 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 11:25 AM

O.K. I think I found a way to post pictures.
              This is the front view of my dress
              Click the image to open in full size.

This is the back:

I'm having it made in a light silver just like this dress:

I'm an older bride and this is the second time around for both of us. I just couldn't see myself in a white wedding dress for some reason I would have felt silly. I think this silver is beautifull. John will be wearing silver grey pants with a black mexican wedding shirt with silver braiding. My maidren of honor and flower girl (grand daughter) will be in a teal blue with silver highlights.

O.k. I just finished my first major planing with 4 months to spare!

#1907 verh0016

verh0016
              • 110 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 04:29 PM

Very cool that they added the blog. That would have been useful for us, huh Andi? Going to get packed up this weekend. Only 4 more days of work! Yee - ha!
                The new Mrs. Selden

#1908 bca33

bca33
                • 336 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

Hello everyone! I know I have not been on here for awhile! Just wanted to share with you some of our pictures that Beth put together for us! Hope you all enjoy! Rebecca + Brian | ELIZABETH LLOYD - Photographer

#1909 Ms. Havasu

Ms. Havasu
                  • 19 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 11:55 AM

very cool! thanks for sharing. Everything looks so beautiful.

#1910 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 07:33 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by bca33
                      Hello everyone! I know I have not been on here for awhile! Just wanted to share with you some of our pictures that Beth put together for us! Hope you all enjoy! Rebecca + Brian | ELIZABETH LLOYD - Photographer
                      they turned out BEAUTIFUL! congrats! I really liked the flowers in your bouquet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users