Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1891 verh0016

verh0016
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

Ladies - only 2 1/2 weeks until we leave. Yippee! I was feeling very organized and had a conference call with Kelley yesterday to finalize everything. Now I feel even better. I am taking the day away from the office tomorrow to run a few errands (pick up our rings, my dress, etc). We are getting legally married this weekend so that piece will also be done ahead of time. I can't wait!!!! Welcome to Amy!

Trisha
    The new Mrs. Selden

#1892 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,490 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by verh0016
      Ladies - only 2 1/2 weeks until we leave. Yippee! I was feeling very organized and had a conference call with Kelley yesterday to finalize everything. Now I feel even better. I am taking the day away from the office tomorrow to run a few errands (pick up our rings, my dress, etc). We are getting legally married this weekend so that piece will also be done ahead of time. I can't wait!!!! Welcome to Amy!

Trisha
      aaaaaagh! You are so close! I already can't wait to see your pics!

#1893 brittbrodin

brittbrodin
      • 246 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by verh0016

Trisha
        YAY, Trisha!!! SO excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it!
        March Siggy Challenge Wedding Review
        http://bestdestinati....-review-40270/
        Slideshow by Beth Lloyd
        http://bestdestinati....-mexico-45184/

#1894 barefootbeachbride

barefootbeachbride
        • 89 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

yay verh!!! I cant wait to see your pictures! You are sooo close

#1895 ldeavila

ldeavila
          • 206 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

Ok...so after very very much debate....we have decided to go with Las Caletas as our wedding lcoation!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited!!!! Click the image to open in full size. And we have set a date : May 10, 2010!!!!! It seems like it's ages away...
            [IMG]
            Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#1896 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ldeavila
              Ok...so after very very much debate....we have decided to go with Las Caletas as our wedding lcoation!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited!!!! Click the image to open in full size. And we have set a date : May 10, 2010!!!!! It seems like it's ages away...
              congrats! i know it seems so far away but it will be here before you know it!

#1897 ldeavila

ldeavila
              • 206 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:44 PM

Ok, so for those that have had their wedding already....what package did you go with? I am debating whether I should go with the Paradise Package or Barefoot package. I think the only difference between them, other than price, is that you can go to LC on a private boat with the Paradise and with the Barefoot you take the boat with the tourist. Any input on what you ladies did would be appreciated.
                [IMG]
                Mr. & Mrs. Rangel!!!

#1898 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 3,490 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ldeavila
                  Ok, so for those that have had their wedding already....what package did you go with? I am debating whether I should go with the Paradise Package or Barefoot package. I think the only difference between them, other than price, is that you can go to LC on a private boat with the Paradise and with the Barefoot you take the boat with the tourist. Any input on what you ladies did would be appreciated.

I think it depends on how many guests you are going to have and what "bells and whistles" you want.

the barefoot package is only for 10 guests or less, sounds like reception time may not be included in that one

the Paradise only has open bar on board the boat and it says you have "access" to the bridal suite

premier has 7hour open bar, appetizers, reception, linens, basically everything you could want.

hope that helps a bit maybe? how many guests are you expecting?

#1899 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 3,490 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:06 AM

Weddings Blog ?? Destination Beach Weddings Blog, Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

I just saw this on the blog yesterday, they are starting to put LC anniversaries in it monthly! what a great idea, gives B2B's great inspiration ideas and the Mrs.'s can look back and re-live their weddings all over again!

#1900 Ms. Havasu

Ms. Havasu
                    • 19 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

Thanks for sharing the wedding Blog Andi!

I get so excited everytime I start thinking about our upcoming wedding. Just 4 months away and I still haven't done a thing except book it and start my diet. I think the wedding blog will really help me planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users