Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1801 Megan_Rae

Megan_Rae
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:10 PM

Di-

Thanks, I think it would be really fun to have a cigar roller! Where are you having your Welcome Dinner? If you don't mind, how much is it per person?

Thanks,

Meg

#1802 miss di

miss di
    • 246 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Megan_Rae
      Di-

Thanks, I think it would be really fun to have a cigar roller! Where are you having your Welcome Dinner? If you don't mind, how much is it per person?

Thanks,

Meg
      We're having our welcome dinner at the casa we are staying at. we booked both properties out and filled 'em with our family. it's going to be on the rooftop deck and it'll be a light-ish mexican buffet and booze for 40-45ppl. Including tax, food, booze and gratuities for 45ppl and 2hrs we're paying about $3,000. It may be a little steep, but that includes an extra party charge because we aren't having our actual wedding there. The view and the staff make it SO worth it. They are all incredible. here's the spot: Quinta Maria Cortez, Puerto Vallarta Resort & Casa Tres Vidas Puerto Vallarta Mexico Beachfront Villa

#1803 verh0016

verh0016
      • 110 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

Congrats to everyone on here who has recently booked LC dates! How exciting. I've been busy with work and buying a new house (yay) so I haven't wirtten in awhile. Sorry!

Less then 3 months until my day - so I've been working on last minute details such as itinerary, getting my dress fitted, etc.

The only thing I'm bringing down for my table decor is floating candles (Kelley can't get them) and table numbers (because they match my invites) . The rest, she is organizing - table runners, floral (which I sent her photos of). Easy!

Andi - LOVE the TTD photos. I just sent the link to Luke so he knows what we'll be doing on November 4th : )
        The new Mrs. Selden

#1804 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by verh0016
          Congrats to everyone on here who has recently booked LC dates! How exciting. I've been busy with work and buying a new house (yay) so I haven't wirtten in awhile. Sorry!

Less then 3 months until my day - so I've been working on last minute details such as itinerary, getting my dress fitted, etc.

The only thing I'm bringing down for my table decor is floating candles (Kelley can't get them) and table numbers (because they match my invites) . The rest, she is organizing - table runners, floral (which I sent her photos of). Easy!

Andi - LOVE the TTD photos. I just sent the link to Luke so he knows what we'll be doing on November 4th : )
          oh my goodness you are getting so close! yep all my stuff was so EASY!

haha, be sure to explain to your FI about the details of the TTD! my hubby could just not understand why I wanted him to wear a shirt in the water so right as we were getting ready to go down to shoot the pics I finally just let him wear the shorts. UGH kinda wish he had a white short sleeved button up on but whatever!

#1805 Megan_Rae

Megan_Rae
          • 29 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

Andi-

Your TTD photos inspired my FI to start working out so he get in shape and take great TTD photos too!!!

#1806 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,490 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Megan_Rae
              Andi-

Your TTD photos inspired my FI to start working out so he get in shape and take great TTD photos too!!!

hahaha that is too funny!

#1807 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:18 AM

Vallarta Adventures has a new website! Check it out! I think they were due for a makeover and the wedding section looks A LOT better!!!

Puerto Vallarta - Special Offers - Deals, Discounts and Promotions

#1808 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                • 612 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:26 AM

Andi! Thanks for the post!! I'm def using them for dolphin adventures and other things.
                  ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                  My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#1809 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

Thanks Andi! Their site does look 1,000,000 times better.

#1810 miss di

miss di
                    • 246 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 04:37 PM

what a difference the site makes. man - it looks sooo much better. it was almost painful to direct ppl to the site because the wedding section was pretty bad before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users