Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#171 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 08:48 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by starchild
    Ann I've been in touch with him maybe twice since April. He asked me some questions and emailed me what he would probably say based on what I wanted. I haven't spoken with him recently though. I think I'll email him one last time since the wedding is like next week! He probably uses the same stuff opnly changing the names? That's what I think, lol
    huh- i haven't heard anything - i wonder if i should be worried.

#172 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
    • 413 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 10:39 AM

Ann, I would maybe email Nicole and ask her for the minister's email - then she will put you in touch with him/her and you can get the process started. We didn't put our ceremony together (talk to the minister) until two weeks before our wedding either, but I would definitely email Nicole and ask her to put you in touch with the person...
      Lindsay

#173 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:40 PM

question for you las caletas brides - are you using the photographer through las caletas or are you bringing your own?

#174 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:47 PM

i am bringing my own - Leigh Miller!

#175 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by akh
            i am bringing my own - Leigh Miller!

Lucky dog you!!! My mom is under the notion that this place has a good photographer. Don't ask me why - all she's done is look at the website! And I really want my own. So please someone tell me their photog sucks!

#176 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 05:21 PM

they don't work with just one - there are options - not sure if you want to hear that or not! when i first asked Nicole, she gave me a link for 6 photographers that they have worked with - i think 3-4 were actually the price package that you see on the website for Las Caletas. so it's funny that your mom says they have a good photog - it isn't like it's just one photog!

i posted them somewhere on this forum - a thread titled "PV Photographers" or something. Let me know if you need help finding them.

#177 nat4crim

nat4crim
              • 163 posts

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

I'm so happy to hear that there are options for photographers. I cannot bring my own due to budget but its nice to know I can pick and choose and not be stuck with only one choice :

#178 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 01:59 PM

here ya go - look on page 2 (if it doesn't pop you there automatically)

http://bestdestinati...m/forum/t1528-2

#179 tvt

tvt
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,812 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

Ok girls..... add me to the list of Las Caletas brides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm seriously SO FLIPPIN excited!!! we're trying to confirm November 3 or 4 in 2008.

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy/glad/excited/releived finaly choosing a location is making me!!!!

#180 tvt

tvt
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,812 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:41 AM

Ok, this is a really dumb question - but is Las Caletas an island or not?

I keep finding/hearing contradictory information..........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users