Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1681 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:38 AM

ok I started posting something but it messed up...

Well ladies, I leave tomorrow morning! We head out for the airport around 10:15, plane departs at 1:30pm. Tomorrow night we'll be sleeping in our new beds in PV!!!

We meet up with Nicole on Wednesday @ the Lighthouse in the Marina (there's a cool bar on top!) ~ looking forward to that!

just gotta figure out some last min payment details (with the Marriott, our HM hotel and final balance for LC) but other than that we're pretty much ready!!! Got all of our OOT stuff packed... somehow!! lol Luckily there are 6 of us going down together so we have help I have never stayed anywhere before for 8 nights! I think i packed half my wardrobe! LOL

Ok, so I'll probably check in between now and then since we'll be there several days early.

Bye for now!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#1682 miss di

miss di
    • 246 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:08 AM

jaime!! have a wonderful wedding. i'm sure it'll be amazing and can't wait to hear all about and see your gorgeous pictures.

you'll be a beautiful bride. have an awesome time!!!

#1683 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,490 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

Oh Jaime! I am so excited for you!

you are going to have the best time ever! I can just feel it!

Say hello to Nicole for me!

We will see you soon Mrs.!

#1684 droland03

droland03
        • 21 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:59 AM

Hi Ladies....I leave for my LC Wedding on Friday, May 29, 2009 and our wedding is on June 1, 2009. We have been so busy figuring our last minute details. Does anyone have any advice for us before our big day?

Danielle

#1685 riosmccarthy09

riosmccarthy09
          • 11 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:19 PM

I leave for PV in three weeks! I can't believe it is almost my turn! So excited!

#1686 abandcraig

abandcraig
            • 33 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:04 AM

Just enjoy every minute of it!!! You must be so excited. Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about it.

#1687 bca33

bca33
              • 336 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:53 PM

Have fun and enjoy!!! Take it all in!!!

#1688 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
                • 413 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 06:16 PM

Wow, I've been MIA for a little while - Congrats JamieLynn on your wedding, I can't believe it has come and gone already! I hope it was everything you dreamt it would be! I can't wait to see the photos!

Congratulations also to all of the upcoming LC brides - can't wait to see the pics and read the reviews - I miss Las Caletas so much!

Lindsay

#1689 verh0016

verh0016
                  • 110 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:32 PM

I can't wait to hear from JaimeLynn to see how everything went!

Side question - for those of you who were married this spring: for the dinner, I know the tables have a white table cloth. I am also planning to have the white chair covers and either a tan or chocolate runner. Are white napkins included as well and how are they presented (rolled, folded etc). Wine glasses on the table too? This is probably all flexible to how I want it, but I thought I'd throw it out there before I bug kelley more.

Thanks ladies - Trisha
                    The new Mrs. Selden

#1690 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,490 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by verh0016
                      I can't wait to hear from JaimeLynn to see how everything went!

Side question - for those of you who were married this spring: for the dinner, I know the tables have a white table cloth. I am also planning to have the white chair covers and either a tan or chocolate runner. Are white napkins included as well and how are they presented (rolled, folded etc). Wine glasses on the table too? This is probably all flexible to how I want it, but I thought I'd throw it out there before I bug kelley more.

Thanks ladies - Trisha
                      good question...I need to think about this to remember!

so I had brown table runners...so the napkins were brown too and folded....

oh here! This is a pic one of my friend's took...I am sure I have more table pics somewhere..just have to find them...
                      Click the image to open in full size.

anyway, wine glasses were on the table but we didn't want wine so as soon as we declined they removed them. (we were more interested in the tequila )

I am sure if you want something specific they can do it...I didn't really care too much on the table stuff...I just told Nicole brown runners and I didn't even really have centerpieces they just put some petals and candles on for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users