Photo

Las Caletas Brides ~ Post HERE! (THREAD CLOSED)

• Please log in to reply
1936 replies to this topic

#1491 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morton-Woods
    Thanks girls, me too.... I havent been on in a while... andi can you email me I lost your stuff and need some info... hope everyone has a great week... :)

PS: Congrats Kati and Lauren
    Hey Courtney I just emailed you my info...let me know if you don't get it!

#1492 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:11 PM

LindseyB gets married at Caletas this Saturday (the 28th) ... YAY!

#1493 verh0016

verh0016
      • 110 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:29 PM

HI Everyone -

We're back from our week in PVR. What a wonderful time we had! I knew everything would be perfect, but it was great to see things with my own two eyes.

Las Caletas is so magical - and I cannot wait for our wedding in November. It was so much fun being there for the day and meeting Kelley, our wedding coordinator. In addition to visiting LC, we toured 4 resorts and a few places for rehearsal/welcome dinner. Now, we have things narrowed down to staying at either the new Dreams Villa Magna or the Riu Palace Pacifico. Also, our dinner the night before will also be held at either La Palapa or Barcelona Tapas.

Instead of giving you the whole run down - I'll post a link to my photos. Each photo has a description. Let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.facebook.....RZ6M5FLCRGY6R3

Yay - going bridesmaid dress shopping next!
        Best - Trisha
        The new Mrs. Selden

#1494 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by verh0016
          HI Everyone -

We're back from our week in PVR. What a wonderful time we had! I knew everything would be perfect, but it was great to see things with my own two eyes.

Las Caletas is so magical - and I cannot wait for our wedding in November. It was so much fun being there for the day and meeting Kelley, our wedding coordinator. In addition to visiting LC, we toured 4 resorts and a few places for rehearsal/welcome dinner. Now, we have things narrowed down to staying at either the new Dreams Villa Magna or the Riu Palace Pacifico. Also, our dinner the night before will also be held at either La Palapa or Barcelona Tapas.

Instead of giving you the whole run down - I'll post a link to my photos. Each photo has a description. Let me know if you have any questions!

Login | Facebook

Best - Trisha

Hey Trisha, glad everything went well!

i tried your pic link but it just took me to the facebook login page?

#1495 verh0016

verh0016
          • 110 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:46 PM

weird. I edited the link. Try it now?
            The new Mrs. Selden

#1496 brittbrodin

brittbrodin
            • 246 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:07 AM

Hey Trisha!!

Thanks for the PM...We reserved Barcelona Tapas for the Rehearsal Dinner. I'll definitely let you know how everything goes and have more details for you.

I also can't open your link. I'm on facebook if that makes it easier...just search brittany brodin.
              March Siggy Challenge Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati....-review-40270/
              Slideshow by Beth Lloyd
              http://bestdestinati....-mexico-45184/

#1497 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,490 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:05 AM

ok...total side note and off topic but Ann your little girl Gwen is growing up way too fast!

seriously though I remember when she was so small and tiny in that hospital that you couldn't leave for days on end! wow! congrats...she looks like such a big girl now!

#1498 msjcastillo

msjcastillo
                • 86 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by verh0016
                  HI Everyone -

Login | Facebook

Best - Trisha
                  Trisha- thank you SO much for posting the pictures of the Riu Palace Pacifico! We've been going back & forth about where to have our guests stay & it's been tying up our planning. Are you making arrangements through a travel agent or are you planning the hotel arrangements yourself? Thanks in advance for your time!

#1499 verh0016

verh0016
                  • 110 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 12:16 PM

We're going back and forth between Dreams Villa Magna and the Riu Palace Pacifico. Our guests are coming form many different cities and different amount of times, so we may find it easier to pick a hotel and just have them book on their own.

I've been trying to work with group sales coordinators at each location, but the group rates they have provided are no better than what you can find on expedia or orbitz. Frustrating. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Trisha
                    The new Mrs. Selden

#1500 msjcastillo

msjcastillo
                    • 86 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:40 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience- I was noticing that there wasn't any difference in pricing and was hoping I was doing something wrong. I think we're going to end up doing the same thing with regards to having guests book on their own.

Thanks again and can't wait to see what bridemaids dresses you pick!

Warmly,
                      Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users